Chapter 14

Still Ron's POV

"Alrighty. Truth or dare, Draco". Draco said dare without missing a beat not surprising anyone.

"I dare you to do my Christmas break homework." I said while smirking. Draco's eyes went wide and he scowled. Blaise smacked me upside the head.

"Ron! You can't do that! How are you supposed to learn anything if you don't do the wor-" before Blaise could finish talking I connected our lips. He started kissing back, but I pulled away. I then look over at Draco.

"Thanks Draco." I said with a wink. Blaise scowled at me but didn't say anything. Everyone laughed and then it was Draco's turn.

"Alright, truth or dare... Charlie." he said.

"Dare, please". Draco smirked before replying.

"I dare you to call Molly, Mrs. Weasley tomorrow at breakfast". Charlie looked confused but nodded. Fred and George started chuckling.

"You little snake. I like you 10x better now." Fred said.

"We should plan pranks together." George snickered.
Draco smiled but Harry quickly interrupted.

"No way. You keep Draco out of your pranks. Who would I get to cuddle with if he had to do chores with you?" Harry said making Draco chuckle. Conner then turned to George and whispered something in his ear. George turned bright red as soon as he pulled away. He then turned to Fred and repeated the same thing. Fred had the same reaction.

"It should be fine now, Harry." Conner said with an innocent smile. Harry laughed and motioned for Charlie to continue.

"Well then, I'm still confused but too scared to ask what just happened. Sooo.... Fred truth or dare." Charlie asked.

"Is that even a question? Dare obviously." Fred said making Charlie roll his eyes. He then smirked.

"I dare you to watch and not do anything as George gives Conner a hickey." Charlie said smiling. Fred's eyes went wide and he sneered at Charlie. George smirked before crawling over to Conner. He started sucking and biting on Conner's neck. Fred just watched biting his lip. After about 30 seconds George pulled back. There was a big dark hickey where his mouth was. Conner's face was as red as a tomato. Fred growled before turning to face George. He crawled past Conner and whispered something in George's ear. George smirked and nodded his head.

"Well it's my turn. Truth or dare, Blaise." Fred said. Blaise looked up and thought for a moment.

"Truth." he finally answered. Fred chuckled before asking his question.

"Have you and Ron had sex?". Blaise and I both blushed like crazy as everyone laughed, but Conner who was saying that Fred's question wasn't very appropriate. After a minute and everyone calmed down Blaise answered the question.

"No we haven't. Not that it's any of your business." he said while sticking his tongue out making me laugh. He then turned to George.

"George truth or dare?" Blaise asked.

"Truth." George said surprising everyone.

"What's your favorite school house?" Blaise asks obviously running out of questions.

"Well I'm proud to be a Gryffindor, but my favorite house would be Slytherin. I think it would be cool to be a Slytherin." George said surprising everyone yet again.

"Wow, George I'm speechless." Bill says his voice dripping with sarcasm. We all laughed before George started speaking again.

"Well seemings how your the last one... truth or dare, Ron". I looked up and seen everyone staring at me. I don't want to do anything embarrassing.