Chapter 45

I looked down and seen those bright shining green eyes that I fell in love with. My face softened and my heart rate slowed down as I came back to reality.

"Dray? Are you ok?" Harry whispered looking up at me with all the innocence in the world. I smiled and nodded while kissing his forehead.

"I am now. I'm sorry I blew up like that. I hope I didn't scare you." I said closing my eyes ashamed. I felt his small hand cup my cheek making me open my eyes.

"Not at all. I'm pretty angry to but we can't let them know that we know. Go sit down I'll get the door. She won't want to talk to you anyways." he said while giving me a peck on the lips I nodded my head and turned around walking back to the couches embarrassed at my sudden outburst.

I sat down silently with my head in my hands hoping no one was mad at me.

"You alright mate?" Ron asked making me look up at him. I scratched my neck awkwardly but nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry about that everyone." I apologized looking around.

"It's fine. I think we all understand where your coming from." Remus said while sending a small smile.

"Wait was Granger the one at the door?" Sev asked worriedly. I cocked an eyebrow but nodded.

"Oh god. I do not want to deal with her. She's been asking me for potion lessons so she can become better then Draco. It's annoying." he said facepalming. Conner laughed while Harry walked back from the door opening it wider for two new girls.

"Hello everyone!" Granger yelled energetically.

"Hey Gr- Hermione!" Ron said with a fake smile trying to catch his slip up.

"Hey Draco! Uhm... Blaise." Parkinson greeted.

"Hey." I replied trying to hide my distaste.

"Why are you here?" Parkinson asked pointing to the couch where the three adults were. I looked over and bit my tongue to hide my laughter as I heard a dog bark.

Sirius had turned into a black dog and was now jumping all over Sev who was trying to push him off. He finally got a hold of him and basically threw him to Remus. He then stood up dusted himself off and walked to the door.

"I came to talk about assignments. Potter is failing potions and needs a tutor I'm sure Black will be suited to help though. Have a good evening." Sev said with his emotionless voice. Before he left and once the girls turned around he winked at Harry. Harry's face went from worry to relief.

I knew it was just a coverup because I basically do all his potions homework and as Slytherin and Gryffindor have potions together we normally are partnered up together.

"What a weirdo." Granger said rolling her eyes making me ball my hand in a fist ready to lung. I hate it when people insult him, but the fact that it was her insulting him made me want to send a certain green curse her way.

Harry must've seen this as he moved behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. I relaxed a bit and leaned my head back over the couch so it was resting on his stomach.

"What about you Proffesor Lupin, and what's with the dog?" Parkinson asked seeming to have remembered him. He gave a kind smile while flicking Sirius in the nose causing him to stop jumping around and pout.

"Just came to visit Harry and congratulate him. I had to babysit my sisters annoying dog and didn't trust to leave him home." Remus said while petting Sirius causing him to lay down on his husbands lap.

"Oh yes, we wanted to congratulate you on the pregnancy as well, Harry!" Granger said with a fake cheer. Remus then narrowed his eyes and stood up putting a whining Sirius on the couch.

"I never said what I was congratulating him for, how do you know?" Remus said with venom in his voice shocking everyone including the girls. Parkinson choked on words as Granger let's out a nervous laugh.

"What do you mean Professor? You just did." she said looking around at everyone.

"No he didn't." Ron said quirking an eyebrow and standing up. Granger then looked at him eyes going wider as she looked in tears.

"You guys told me." Granger said while rubbing her eyes.

"No we didn't! Just tell us the truth!" Harry yelled from behind me startling me. Sirius started growling at them showing his sharp teeth as they back away from the door.

"We didn't shoot the spell! It wasn't us! We swear we didn't try to kill the baby!" Parkinson yelled out putting her hands up in worry as everyone started glaring at them. Remus then grabbed his wand and casted a locking jinx on the door.

"Then how do you know about the spell? How did you know it would kill my baby?" Harry said starting to get defensive.

"I just want to be with Draco! Is that so bad?!" Parkinson yelled getting angry.

"Yes it is!" Conner yelled starting to get worked up.

"He's not yours! He's mine!" Harry yelled face going red as he walked up to a challenging Parkinson.

"You stupid bitch!" Parkinson yelled lunging at him.

He didn't back down as his wings came out and I heard Leon yelling.

"Don't even think about touching him!" Leon yelled while showing his claws and lunging back at her.

At this point everyone was just staring at the fight. It was pretty amusing because Leon was kicking the shit outta her but then I started to worry about the baby.

I stood up as Leon had her pinned down and grabbed him off of her. He started kicking around trying to get me to put him down but I just put him on my hip trying to get him to calm down. He snarled down at her before sticking his tongue.

"He's mine you bitch." Leon said before sticking his face in my neck and breathing in my scent. She looked away as she started to wipe at her bloody nose and bruising face while trying not to fight back. She knows she lost. I scowled at her and walked back over to the couch to put him down but he refused to let go. I sighed and stood up with him latched onto my side.

Granger seemed to snap outta her surprised daze as she looked to Parkinson and rushed to her side.

"Are you ok Pansy?" she asked trying to help the girl up.

Parkinson just pushes her off and scowled.

"They already know! Are you stupid? Deals off I'm not going against those monsters!" she shouted pointing at Leon and Blaise who literally looked as if they didn't give a shit. Leon smirked and Blaise just stuck out his middle finger.

She then walked over to the door and tried to open it before remembering that it was locked.

"Can you open the door!" she snapped.

"No you are going to deal with your consequences." Remus said before turning towards Ron and Blaise.

"Is your floo set up yet?" he asked.

"Yeah we got it set up about a week ago, why?" Ron asked confused.

"Someone floo to the headmasters office. Bring him here." Remus said turning his attention back to the scared girls in front of him.

"I'll go." Conner said before running over to the floo and grabbing powder. He immediately shouted and was engulfed in flames as he disappeared.

"Now we wait." Remus said as he calmly sat down while snickering at the two girls who now looked as if they would have a panic attack. This'll be fun.