Chapter 37

"What? I thought I was invited?" Sev chuckled. He walked further into the room and you could see he had his muggle attire on. He normally wore muggle clothes when he visited. He had his hair back in a bun with black jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Hey Sev!" Nio cheered while patting the seat next to him.

"Thanks for coming Sev! Hopefully this won't be awkward for you." Harry said while rubbing the back of his neck. Sev cocked a brow in confusion but then looked around the room.

His eyes went wide and you could see a hint of hurt in them when they landed on Sirius. He looked upset but put his mask back on quickly walking over to the open spot next to Nio giving him a quick hug.

"No it's fine. That was back at school. We're adults now, right?" he asked while giving a small smile. Let me just say the shock on Sirius and Remus' face was worth a lifetime of chocolate.

"When-wait... you can smile.. is that really you Snivellus? How do you even know what muggle clothes are..." Sirius asked. Sev just chuckled while bouncing Dakota who had snuck his way into Sev's lap.

"Everyone can smile... you just need someone that can bring out the good," he chuckled, "and please can we get over that stupid nickname..." he said while rolling his eyes.

"Wow, Snape that was actually kinda cool. Your not too bad I guess." Sirius shrugged gaining a laugh from Sev.

"Ugh. Bloody hell where's my boyfriend!" Fred shouted in the middle of the conversation making everyone burst into laughter. George then hit him upside the head.

"They were in the middle of something, that was rude! Plus, I'm your boyfriend, too! Am I not good enough?" he sneered at his immature other half while also faking a pout.

Then as the floo was heard roaring to life both boys jumped up ready to see who it was but they were met with a Conner who had a huge jacket covering his whole body. His face looked like it was painted red.

"I-uhm Molly. What is this?" he asked motioning to nothing in particular. I looked over at Mum and seen her evil smirk.

"What do you mean dear?" she said standing up and walking to him, "here let me take your coat". She then grabbed his coat while his eyes went wide. He tried to stop her but she easily slid it off. He buried his face in his hands as he stood there in a white crop top with a yellow skirt.

"Awh your all so adorable! I knew I made the right decision!" Mum squealed. He then looked up confused. Blaise then stood up and put the blanket on me as he walked over to Conner.

He whispered something in his ear making him laugh.

"You look nice Conner. Yellow suits you." Blaise winked. Conner laughed but gave him a smile.

"Thanks Blaise. I would say the same but everyone already knows you look good in green". They both then started laughing while everyone looked at them in confusion. Soon they stopped as Conner joined the twins on their couch feeling less embarrassed and Blaise came back to my lap.

"What did you tell Conner?" I whispered in his ear.

"Just talking about how Harry got 'stuck' with the color pink. He doesn't like it but I think it's adorable on him. Just to mess with him a bit I mentioned how I like Conner's color that's why Conner said the same about me wearing green.