Chapter 9

Still Draco's POV

  "W-well moving on. Never have I ever been jealous of someone else." Blaise said. Everyone raised their hand, to no ones surprise. Blaise then looked at me expectantly and I assumed he was gonna make us go around and say who we were jealous of. I didn't want to drag it on so I simply stated what was on my mind.

"I'm jealous of... Ron I guess." Everyone looked at me wide eyed so I continued.

"Your family... well I guess not all of your family... but most of your family is really nice and caring. I just wish I could've grown up with that type of love." I finished and looked up. Harry smiled and nuzzled his way into my arm. Ron just nodded and Blaise looked down. I'm assuming he feels the same as me.

"Now you have us!". I looked down and was met with beautiful green eyes. I nodded and leaned down to kiss his nose.

"I guess I'll go now. Mines a little complicated because I'm jealous of a lot of people. I just don't want to be "The Chosen One". I never have." Harry said quietly. We all nodded in agreement before Ron started.

"I'm jealous of Hermione and Draco... their really smart and I'm just an idiot, you know?". I smiled at how we were jealous of each other, but then quickly shook my head.

"Your not an idiot Ron. Your actually really smart, and if you ever need help I will gladly tutor you or just help you with homework." I said. Ron looked up at me with hope in his eyes. I turned my head and smiled. He then chuckled and said a quick "thanks" before Blaise started.

"Mines similar to Draco's. I've always wanted a loving family, but now you guys are my family." Blaise said with a bright smile. I let out a small snort at how cheesy this all was. But I'm not gonna lie... I like it.

"Well I'll go now. Never have I ever cut my own hair." I said after taking a moment to think. Ron and Harry both raised their hands. Blaise and I both went to the same barber. He was a total creep but he gave nice haircuts.

"Mum usually does it but there was one time that I didn't like how she did it so I basically cut it all off myself. Then she had to give me a buzz cut because I made it worse." Ron chuckled. Everyone laughed at that.

"When I was still with the Dursley's I had to cut my own hair." Harry added in. We all nodded because we didn't want to say too much on the topic. Harry told Blaise and I about the Dursley's a week after we got to the Burrow. We were all opening up about our past.

I was about to ask the next question when I seen Harry's eyelids droop. I smiled and decided we should pick the game up later.

"Why don't we get some rest before we get back?" I asked. Everyone nodded and I quickly cast a locking charm on the door, along with a silencing charm if Blaise had a nightmare.

Harry looked up at me sleepily and smiled. He pushed me so I was laying down on the seats and then he climbed on top of me. Harry laid his head on my chest and instantly fell asleep. I smiled and started playing with his hair.

I looked over and seen Blaise was sitting on Ron's lap again, but this time facing him. He had his legs wrapped around Ron and his arms over his neck and, his face was buried in Ron's neck. I heard quiet whispers and assumed they were talking about something.

A few minutes later Blaise and Ron fell asleep. I didn't want to leave everyone unguarded but I figured we would all be fine as my eyelids fluttered shut.

12:30 pm- December 22nd- Tuesday- Draco's POV

I woke up and looked on top of me. Harry was still laying on me and we were still on the train. I wonder how long we'd been sleeping. I was going to try and sit up when I heard a voice.