Chapter 16

After breakfast we all sat down in the living room. We were sitting on the couch laughing and talking as Dakota was dancing in the middle of the couches with his cute little teddy bear. All of a sudden an owl swooped in through the window. We all went silent and looked as it circled Bill before landing.

"Oh it's Dizzy. He's my owl you guys." Bill said while reaching out to his owl.

"That's weird I wonder why Fleur is using him." Charlie said while Bill reaches for the letter. As soon as it was in his hands Dizzy flew off and the sound of a phone was ringing. Bill pulled his phone out and motioned for everyone to be quiet. He answered and was immediately met with a girls voice.

"Hey William. Did your owl by any chance come to the Burrow?" the woman said voice panicking.

"Yes Fleur it did, why?" he said voice calm as ever.

"Ok good. That's for my friend. DON'T READ IT. It has some confidential stuff that I'm doing at work right now." she said. Bill opened his mouth to respond but was immediately cut off when the call ended.

He chuckled and started shaking his head. He then began to open the letter.

"Wait. I thought it was confidential?" Conner asked from across from me. Bill only rolled his eyes and continued opening it while replying.

"She took leave on work as soon as she found out she was pregnant". He opened the letter and his face went white. We all looked at him curiously as he handed the letter to Ron. He then motioned for him to read it out loud. Before Ron could start he picked Dakota up and started walking up stairs. Ron then began to read.

"Dear Mike,

Hello, again it's Fleur Delacour. We met at the bar about 2 1/2 months ago. I just wanted you to know that I am pregnant with your child. I have been holding off telling you because my husband and son have been around the house. They are currently at his family's house so I'm free for whatever you want to do. He also should be gone till around Christmas time so if you ever want to come over the house is empty.

Love, Fleur ❤️".

Everyone was speechless for a few minutes until Ron, Charlie, and the twins ran upstairs. Everyone else decided it might be best if we stay down here. We started up light chat until Charlie came down with a sleeping Dakota.

"Can you guys watch him for us?" Charlie asked. I nodded with a small smile as he walked over to me and put him in my arms. I started rocking him back and forth as we continued talking.

Conner started telling Draco, Harry, and I about this thing called anime. I'm not entirely sure what it is but he said that maybe later tonight we could watch some.

Half and hour later Charlie, Ron, and the twins walked down with a red, puffy eyed Bill. Us four that stayed down stood up and walked over to them. I handed Dakota to Ron and quickly hugged Bill. He was surprised at first but hugged me back eventually. After a minute I let go and stepped back.

"Thanks Blaise." he said with a smile. I smiled back and he took Dakota from Ron. Dakota woke up from all the moving and put his small hand by Bill's eyes. Bill smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"Are you alright Daddy?" Dakota said putting his head in Bill's neck.

"Yeah I'm fine D. Can daddy ask you a question though?". As soon as Bill said this Molly walked into the living room and the sound of Arthur shouting and a crackle from the fireplace was heard. He must've went to work. Dakota nodded and looked up at Bill.

"You can't lie to me baby. I will always protect you no matter what, ok?" Bill said still looking at Dakota. Conner, Harry, Draco, I were very confused on what was going on but all the Weasley boys' had murder in their eyes. Dakota nodded.

"Has Mommy ever hit you or said anything really mean to you?". I inhaled a sharp breath as he said this. Why did they bring this up? Molly gasped and walked over to Dakota and Bill. She looked at Charlie and he motioned for her to join him in the kitchen probably to explain what had been happening, I'll ask Ron later.

I looked at Dakota and seen he was crying. Bill immediately went in to a hug and started whispering reassuring words in his ear.

I walked over to Ron who was just glaring off into space. He seen me and opened his arms. I positioned myself in front of him my back to his chest as he draped his arms over me.

"M-Mommy has. S-she threw a p-plate once and she s-smacked me, right h-here." he said while pointing at his cheek. I froze up as memories of my child hood came back to me. I grabbed onto his arm squeezing it trying not to cry.

I looked over at Draco. He had a stone look on his face but I could see in his eyes that he was hurting. Harry noticed this too and grabbed his hand making Draco look at him. He gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek.

I looked back at Bill and Dakota.

"Would you like it if we were to stay here away from Mommy?" Bill said making me raise an eyebrow. Dakota lifted his head up and tilted it to the side.

"Forever?" he asked.

"Forever". After saying this Dakota smiled the biggest smile ever and jumped out of Bill's arms scaring the death out of everyone in the room. He then started running around screaming "yes" at the top of his lungs. This made Bill smile and start chasing Dakota around.

I looked up at Ron and seen him smiling at his brother and nephew. I pushed him slightly to them and he looked at me and smiled before joining in the chase. Soon the twins joined in and tried to block Dakota's way but he ran under Fred's legs. Everyone else watched laughing until Molly and Charlie came in.

"Bill can I talk to you, sweetheart?" Molly asked with a shaky voice. Bill nodded and gave Dakota a kiss on the head before walking with Molly and Charlie to the kitchen.

Dakota kept playing and ended up somehow pulling Draco into the game. Harry, Conner, and I watched as our boyfriends were getting tricked by a 3 year old.

Dakota was jumping on the couch when he kicked the pillow and it hit a vase. It shattered and fell to the floor. Everyone was staring until Ron reached to grab his wand to fix it. Before he could do that though the pieces of the vase were lifted up into the air and reconnected. It then floated to the table and set itself back down.

We all looked around to see who did that and seen Dakota staring at the vase in concentration. He then snapped out of it and his face lit up. He looked around at everyone smiling.

"Did I do that? Daddy said that if I try hard enough then I can do everything!" he said while jumping around. Everyone was speechless. Did a 3 year old just use wandless magic? He didn't even use verbal magic!

"Dakota... how did you do that?" Harry said while walking over to him and sitting down beside him. Dakota looked at him confused before answering.