Chapter 7

Draco looks above Blaise the direction the boys went and I watch his cheeks turn pink.

I turn my head to where he's looking and see the boys on the ground both with bloody noses and someone standing above them. Holy shit. HARRY?!When the hell did Harry get there. I turn to my side and see his empty seat.

He must've seen what the boys did too. I shoot up out of my seat as I watch the boys stand back up and get in Harry's face. This isn't gonna be good.

I start running and get to Harry's side in a matter of seconds along with Draco and Blaise. The two boys know their out matched so we just have a stare down until we hear Dumbledore dismiss everyone. The two boys turn to leave but I block their way and their eyes widen.

"Your both staying here." I say and they both have a look of panic on their face. I laugh and shove them against the wall where they stay. Then Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape come over. Wait why is Snape here?

"What is going on here, gentlemen." Snape said with zero emotion. Draco turned and looked like he was holding back a smile. That's strange.

"These idiots touched our boyfriends so I was teaching them a lesson." Harry said anger rising in his voice.

"Fucking f*gs." I heard one of the boys say. Harry and Blaise wings came out and they both jumped on the two boys' throats. My eyes went wide as they started strangling the two boys. I heard people shouting and crying but I blocked it all out.

"Shut up, Knott!" Blaise shouted while pinning the guy against the wall.

"Talk about him again, I dare you!" Harry spat at the second guy.

I rushed to Blaise's side and tried pulling him off but he wasn't budging. I then started petting his wings and whispered in his ear.

"Baby you need to stop now, he learned his lesson. I'm ok, their opinions don't matter to me". He let go and looked up at me. The guy he was strangling fell to the floor whimpering soon followed by the guy Harry was strangling. Blaise then started crying and threw his arms onto my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and started rubbing circles around his back.

"It's ok love I'm right here, your fine." I whispered. After Blaise calmed his crying and Harry calmed his urge to rip those guys' throats out. Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore started asking us a bunch of questions while Snape stayed quiet.

"What just happened?"

"Are you two Veelas?"

"Are you boys in a serious relationship?"  Draco and I could tell that Harry and Blaise were feeling overwhelmed so Draco stepped in before anymore questions could be asked.

"For Merlins sake could you all shut up". I had to bite on my lip to keep from laughing as Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall shut up right away and their eyes went wide. Professor Snape smirked and nodded at Draco.

"1. We will tell you what happened.
2. Harry is a sub Veela and I am his mate. Blaise is also a sub Veela," I then finished Draco's sentence.

"and I am his mate. Also our relationships are very serious." I smirked at the last line and heard Snape chuckle. What is going on today? Snape chuckled... at something I said. I need more sleep.

Blaise then looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek earning two very loud gasps from the Headmaster and Transfigurations Professor.

"Also" Harry started, "we would like our own rooms. Us Veelas don't want to be away from our mates". Dumbledore quickly nodded and said

"Yes that can be arranged but can we get to the matter at hand." he pointed to the two unconscious boys on the floor. Then at Harry.

"You need to explain what happened or I will be forced to punish you". Harry then rolled his eyes, to everyones surprise, and started talking.

"Basically I seen these two assholes physically hurt my friend and my mate so I quietly got up and beat the shit out of them, it's pretty simple". Everything was silent for a moment before I burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me confused until I gained my composure.

"Merlin Harry, your such a Slytherin." I said. Harry told me about the sorting hat wanting to put him in Slytherin last summer when we both snuck into Bill's wine stash that he had before he met Fleur and got drunk. Harry gave me a stern look before smacking me on the arm and muttering "shut up". The three real Slytherins in the room snicker while McGonagall and Dumbledore's eyes went wide.

Then McGonagall cleared her throat and sent a patronus. A few minutes later Madam Pomfrey came into the Great Hall and immediately gasped while rushing over to the unconscious boys. She quickly muttered a charm before the two boys floated out of the Great Hall right behind her.

"Well as you are a Veela and you were only protecting your mates we really can't punish you as those are your Veela rights." McGonagall said. Harry rolled his eyes as if he already knew... he probably did knowing him. Then Dumbledore started talking.

"As for your room arrangements, we can't have you guys in a common room and we don't have any spare rooms so you'll have to share the Room of Requirements". We all kinda looked at each other and nodded.

"Sounds good, now goodbye." Blaise said while turning and starting for the door. I chuckled and said a quick "goodbye" before catching up to Blaise and grabbing his hand. He smiled up at me and snuggled up to my arm. A few seconds later Harry and Draco were at our side.
After us trying to move our way around the school we had made it to the RoR and the door had appeared immediately. We walked in and there was a huge sitting room connected to a dining room and kitchen.

The living and dining room walls were made out of stone and the kitchen was made out of marble. There wasn't a door or anything to connect the 3 spaces, it was all out in the open.

There was a U shaped sitting area around a glass coffee table. There was a huge couch in the middle and two smaller ones on the side.

Then if you walk past the sitting area that's where the dining room was. This was in the far right corner of the room. It had a long table that could suit maybe 10 people max. It also had a small chandelier hanging above it.

Next was an island in between the dining space and the kitchen space, which was pretty big. The kitchen was in the far left corner. It had a fridge, stove, coffee machine, and a bunch of cabinets.

The living room took up the rest of the space but in the middle to the left was a fire place with floo dust on the shelf above it. Good to know we have floo access.

On the opposite side to the floo there were two more doors. Me and Blaise picked the door on the left while Draco and Harry took the right.

We opened the door and there was a master bedroom. It was truly gorgeous. Blaise jumped on the bed and snuggled into one of the pillows making me laugh. I walked around and on the other side of the room there was another door. I opened the door and was met with a huge bathroom.

The bathroom had white marble flooring and stone on the sides, I think I'm starting to see a pattern. The counter top was also made out of marble but this time black. There was two sinks and room for both of me and Blaise's stuff.

There was also a glass shower big enough for maybe 5 people. The shower head was a shiny silver and looked like it had many different modes.

Across from the shower was the toilet. That was the only thing that looked pretty normal.

I then left and went back out to the bedroom. Blaise was still snuggled up on the big queen size four poster bed with a white snowy canopy. Next to each side of the bed was a small nightstand with a couple drawers each.

Across from the bed was a big dresser that had plenty of drawers for me and Blaise to share.

On the left side of the room is where the bathroom was.

Finally the right side of the room is two desks and chairs for homework purposes I'm assuming.  Which I doubt I'm really gonna do.....