Chapter 24

Blaise's POV

I started down the stairs and went to Bill's room and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it was opened by Nio. I smiled at him as he opened the door. I walked in and looked around.

I've seen the place, but I haven't actually been in here before. I seen two beds. Dakota was playing on one of them and Bill was sitting on the other. I smiled at him and turned to Antonio as he started talking to me.

"Hey Blaise what's up?" he asked as he walked over to sit next to Bill. I smiled at how cute they looked together.

"Ron is sleeping and Harry and Draco are being arses so I just came to see what everyone was doing". Nio nodded and Bill smiled before speaking.

"We have just been talking. We're trying to get to know each other better, you can join us if you want." Bill said while repositioning himself so there was room for one more.

I wanted to accept the offer because I don't have anything to do, but I can tell they like each other. Who am I to ruin a ship, ya know?

"That sounds lovely, but I think I'll have to pass. Have fun". I couldn't think of an excuse not to join them so I just hurried out.

I went across the hall and sat in front of the twins room.

Should I risk it... what if they are doing nasty stuff with Conner right now. I don't think my eyes can take anymore. I gulped before knocking on the door.

After about a minute no one opened the door so I assumed they weren't in there. I started towards the stairs. As soon as I hit the first step down I heard a scream coming from the room I was just at. I jumped at the sound and immediately started running.

I threw open the door and seen Conner curled up on the floor crying his eyes out. The twins were nowhere in sight so I cautiously speed walked over to him and pulled him in a hug. I started rocking him like Dray used to do with me whenever I was scared.

Not even seconds later Nio and Bill came running in. They seen Conner and hurried over to us. He was sweating and trembling. I think I know what's going on. I heard whimpering and looked down. Maybe not though. He looks so scared , what really happened... I thought it was his demon but from what he said I didn't think it scared him this much.

I continued rocking him as we all sat in silence. The twins then walked into the room talking. They looked around and seen Conner on the floor. They flew over as we all back away. I handed Conner over to Fred and he started taking up the position I was in. George sat in front and tried to get him to focus on him.

I stood up and motioned for Bill and Antonio to follow me outside. They did and we closed the door on the way out. I then turned to them and started whispering.

"I thought this was because of his demon... but he looked absolutely terrified, and he said he hadn't seen it in awhile. Do you think it came back?" I asked looking at Bill. Nio looked at us confused.

"I don't know we'll have to ask when he's feeling better. I have to get back to Dakota he's probably freaking out, I told him to stay in the room." He then grabbed Antonio's hand and started pulling him, "I'll tell you what we're talking about inside." I heard Bill say to Nio who nodded and waved goodbye to me.

I then cleared my mind and kept going downstairs. I'm not really close to Charlie but I decided to see if he was doing anything interesting. I knocked on his door and heard him yell "It's open". I walked inside and seen him at his desk. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Blaise, do you need something?" he asked. I shook my head, but smiled at how welcoming he was to me even though we don't really know each other.

"No I just got bored and started walking around asking what everyone was doing." I spoke with a shrug. Charlie nodded and motioned me over to the desk. I walked over so that I was standing next to him. He was writing a letter which reminded me that we still need to owl Sev.

"I'm sending an owl back home to see how my dragons' are doing. You can stay if you want I wouldn't mind chatting but it might get boring". I nodded my understanding and turned back around.

"It's ok I'll leave you be. Tell me how your dragons' are later, ok?" I said while cracking a smile. He smiled back and nodded before I left his room.

I then went down to the first level of the house. I could knock on Molly and Arthur's bedroom door but that would just be awkward as I don't have anything to talk about with Molly, assuming she's even in there, and Arthur is probably already at work. I sighed and headed back up the stairs.

I walked back to the twins room because I wanted to know if Conner was ok. I knocked on the door and was met by a furious George. He had hatred radiating off of him and it made me stumble back a little. I kept my head down feeling like if I looked him in the eyes I would go insane.

"I-Is Conner ok?" I asked stuttering. I heard George sigh before speaking.

Sorry Blaise, I didn't mean to scare you. He's ok now. He wants to explain at dinner though". I nodded my head and turned away trying to get away from his hard gaze.

Once I got to the stairs I started running upstairs feeling uncomfortable. I ran to me and Ron's room and quickly threw the door open. Ron was still sleeping but I didn't care at the moment. I threw myself in the bed and cuddled up to him.

I felt him shift and wrap his arms around me. I smiled to myself and pressed my chest to his chest leaving no room between us. I then felt a kiss on my forehead and guilt washed over me knowing I had woken him up.

"What's wrong Blaise you look like your gonna pass out." Ron said getting more worried by the word he then sat up and pulled me on his lap. I moved my hands up his naked chest and buried my face in his neck.

"Conner will explain at dinner." I said keeping it short. Ron noticed and dropped the subject. He started rubbing circles on my back and we just started talking about random things.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. Ron and I had shifted positions over time. He was laying with one arm behind his head and one playing with my hair while I laid on his chest. I sighed and got up making Ron sit up to see who it was. I opened it to see Dray and Nio standing there. I looked at them curiously.

"Molly said we could use her owl right now. We were wondering if you wanted to owl Sev now..." Draco asked sounding excited but trying to keep composure. I smiled and nodded. I heard Ron make pouting noises and turned around. I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and I walked back to Dray and Nio.

"I'll be back before you know it." I smiled. He nodded and flopped back in the bed. I giggled before stepping out of the room and following Dray and Nio downstairs.

We made it to Molly's room and seen that the door was open. Nio poked his head through and then smiled at someone in the room.

"Hello boys. Come on in! I have parchment on the desk and Cedar should be waiting over there." I heard Molly's soft but loud voice come from inside. Nio stepped in first and waved followed by me then Draco. It felt weird being in her room as she was my boyfriend's mother but I shook that thought off."

When I stepped inside I seen her knitting something red on the bed. She smiled at me and I smiled back before she put her focus on the object. I followed Nio to the black owl on the desk. Nio looked up at Dray and I before stepping away from the chair.

"I can say something for you guys to write down for me, but my hand writing is absolute trash." Nio chuckled. I smiled and nodded my head. I looked at Dray and he motioned for me to sit down. I did and reached for the scroll of paper while dipping the edge of my feather in the ink.