Chapter 12 ⚠️kinda smut⚠️

Still Harry's POV

I opened my eyes and separated from Draco. He looked down at me confused but that's when I noticed everyone staring at us. God this is embarrassing. My face went red and I quickly dug  my head into Draco's chest. I looked up at him and saw him smiling sheepishly at everyone while scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." he said while looking at the group. Some people laughed while Ron answered back.

"You think?" he snorted making a few others laugh. I then smirked and lifted my head from Draco's chest.

"At least we didn't give each other blow jobs in a train compartment." I said while smirking at a stunned Ron and Blaise. Both their eyes went wide as their faces heated up.

Everyone was shocked for a few seconds before the twins bursted out laughing. Soon after everyone was laughing and howling like crazy. The twins ended up on the floor rolling around like crazy while Conner and Molly tried to calm them but they couldn't keep it together either.

After everyone calmed down we all decided to have some dinner. I went up to get Bill and Dakota and soon everyone was at the table. We had to expand the table so there was an extra chair on both sides.

Arthur was at the head of the table with Molly sitting on the other end. Next to Arthur on his right was me, then Draco, Ron, Blaise, and Charlie. On the other side of the table was Fred, Conner, George, Bill, and Dakota's seat was the last one but he ended up just sitting on Bill's lap.

We all had a really good time. Molly made a turkey for us with other little dishes around. The best part of dinner though was the dessert. Or more like Draco's reaction to the dessert. As you've probably guessed she made.... apple pie! She said she made it just for Draco.

He ended up blushing and then eating like half of it as everyone else was already full on dinner. Except little Dakota he probably could've had the other half of the pie, but Bill told him he could only have one. After dinner and dessert everyone excused themselves.

Molly went to do the dishes with Arthur following her. Everyone quickly ran out of the kitchen/dining room because we had a feeling they were going to start making out... ew. When we all got to the living room I decided to announce the little party we were gonna be having in our room.

"Can I have your guy's attention please?" I asked. Everyone looked at me and I started talking again.

"So Bill, Draco, and I have decided to have a... I guess partyish thing in our room." I said pointing between Draco and I "it'll be around 9 o'clock tonight if you guys are down." I finished. Everyone nodded and said various answers like "sure" and "I'll be there".

"Will there be alcohol?" I looked to see Conner glaring at Fred who asked the question. George then tried to high fived Fred but was intercepted with Conner's hand. He then pulled his hand down and intertwined George's hand in his. How cute. George started blushing like crazy as Conner was still glaring at them.

"I think I may have some in my bags." Bill said. Charlie then piped up and said "me too". Everyone nodded. As we were all about to say "see you later" a small voice popped up.

"Hey Daddy," Dakota said while pulling on Bill's shirt. Bill lifted him up and turned his head to the side "can I have some alcohol, again?". Everyone laughed assuming Bill had let him try some before. Bill's eyes went wide.

"When did you have alcohol? How much did you have?" he asked voice dripping with concern. Everyone stopped laughing and waited for his answer.

"Mommy let me have a beer when her assistant came over. She said they had to work in your guy's room so I had to stay in my room. I said I would get thirsty so she gave me the whole beer!". He said with a smile. Bill scowled and everyone's eyes went wide. Fleur did this?! What the hell!? Bill then handed Dakota to Ron and said.