Chapter 20

"How's everything going?" I asked gaining everyone's attention. Blaise limped over to me and wrapped his arms around me before turning around.

"Everything's fine. Molly's slowly working on the cuts and bandaging up the deep ones". I nodded my head at him and turned to look at Bill who was blushing like crazy. I turned to see what he was looking at but just saw Antonio and Mum. Wait... Merlin no way! I turned back to look at Bill and seen him frantically look away. I chuckled before Blaise started talking again.

"Antonio this is my boyfriend Ron and one of his older brothers, Bill." Blaise said while pointing at Bill and I. Antonio smiled at me and then looked at Bill and seen him blushing he smirked before winking at Bill making my eyes go wide.

Well this is happening. Bill's mouth went wide as he turned around and sprinted out the door. I laughed before Antonio looked at me.

"It's nice to meet you, Ron. Are you the reason Blaise is limping or do I gotta beat someone up?" Antonio asked. I blushed really hard as my throat went dry. I heard a snort from Mum as she backed away from Antonio.

"Your all done. I'll have you meet everyone at breakfast. I'm not sure where you can sleep though..." Mum said. As she was thinking a thought popped into my head.

"Well seemings as no one knows about him except me, Harry, Ron, Blaise, and Bill I think he should sleep with Bill. Bill's the only one who has room in his bed because Dakota has his own small bed next to Bill's. I would suggest the couch but it's not very comfortable especially with all those cuts." I said while winking at Antonio. He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'm ok with that." He said while cracking his back and then wincing right after. Molly nodded her head before starting to take care of her things. I mentally laugh as I think that even if Bill didn't want to sleep with Antonio that he wouldn't have any say in it.

"I'll clean up around here. You two show Antonio where he will sleep. Then get to bed".

"Ok no problem. Follow us Nio." Blaise smiles while grabbing my hand. He started pulling me while limping and I chuckled at him.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked him. He pouted but nodded his head. I smiled and picked him up putting him on my back. He wrapped his arms in front of my neck and buried his face in my shoulder. Antonio awed from behind us and I smiled. We made small talk until we got to the third floor. We walked past the twins room and went to Bill's. I opened the door really fast and he jumped back in surprise.

"Bloody hell Ron! What do you want I was about to go to bed. I swear if you woke Dakota up I will murder you... oh hello again." Bill was whisper-shouting at first and then it turned into a whisper when he seen Antonio walk out from behind me. He skipped inside the room and looked around. He noticed Dakota and awed.

"Hello, I'm your new sleeping buddy for the time. And who's this cutie". Bill's eyes went wide and I quickly walked away from them closing the door. They can figure this out on their own. Blaise chuckled before nuzzling his nose in my neck. He then whispered to me as I started back up the stairs.

"I don't think I ever said anything, but earlier today was really amazing. I'm glad we did it". I blushed like mad and almost tripped on the spot. I then composed myself and smiled.

"I agree it was the best thing ever." I said sounding a bit corny. Blaise laughed and sighed in my neck. Once we got to the room I set him down and we walked inside. I locked the door before we both started changing.

Blaise stripped down to his boxers before going to the bathroom. I smiled and did the same. Once we were finished in the bathroom we both went to the bed in our boxers. I was spooning Blaise and listening to him breathing before he whispered.

"Good night, Ron". I smiled and replied back.

"Buona notte mi amore. Ti amo. (Good night my love. I love you)". I heard his breath hitch before he turned around and smiled at me.

"Your amazing Ron. I love you too." He said while giving me a quick peck on the lips and burying himself into my chest. I sighed as I rubbed his back.
I drifted off to sleep listening to my lovers quiet snores.

10:29 am- December 24th- Thursday- Harry's POV
Italics = Ryker
Italic Underlined = Leon

I drifted in and out and snuggled into the warm arms around me. I kept my eyes closed until I heard a groggy voice.

"Good morning, kitten. How did you sleep?" I looked up at Draco and smiled. His hair was messy and he looked like he had just gotten up. I giggled and just buried my face in his neck.

"I slept good". I felt him kiss my head and move away from my arms. I whined as he got out of bed and grabbed his wand. He cast a quick charm to show the time. It was 10:30 am I sighed and got out of bed with him.

I put on a tank top and jean shorts. I wrapped a flannel around my waist before going out to the bathroom. I did the essentials and started working more on my appearance. I put on a black choker and some bracelets.

I walked out of the bathroom and seen Draco waiting at the door. He looked up at me and his eyes went wide. I blushed and looked away. I'm not use to wearing this kind of clothing so I didn't know if it looked good or not.

"Damn Harry. You look amazing". I looked up at Draco surprised and seen him looking me up and down. I smiled and walked over to him. I then looked at what he was wearing. A normal white t-shirt and blue worn out jeans, but Merlin they fit his body so well. I grabbed his hands and looked back up at him.

"Thanks, you do too". I blushed as he smiled and pulled me to the door. We walked down the stairs hand in hand. Once we got down to the third floor we heard a shout from Molly.

"Can someone wake up Bill please". I looked over to Bill's room as it was right next to us. I shouted back a "sure" and we walked to Bill's room. When we got there I let go of Draco's arm and knocked on the door. I didn't get a reply so I started to open it. I walked through the door and had to hold back my squeal. There on Bill's bed was the cutest thing in the world.

Antonio, who Draco told me about last night, was laying flat on his back with Bill on top of him. I then looked over to Dakota's bed and seen him peacefully sleeping I giggle and ask Draco to wake Dakota up. He nods and heads to the other side of the room. I walk over to Bill's bed and start to shake them.

"Get up before Molly hexes your asses". Bill then jumps up and looks around. I smirk as he looks down at Antonio and blushes like mad.

"I know right. I didn't think you were a bottom either." after I said that I turned around and walked over to Draco who was sitting next to Dakota trying to convince him to get up. I smiled and sat on Draco's lap causing him to chuckle and wrap his arms around me.

"Hey don't you dare have sex in front of my child!" Bill says from his bed causing Antonio to jump up so that his face was inches apart from Bill's. I roll my eyes and turn to Dakota, who was mumbling random things to himself, as Antonio starts to flirt with Bill.

"Good morning D. How did you sleep?" I ask him while I rub his back. He smiles and his face lights up.

"Good morning Uncle Har, and Uncle Dray Dray! I slept great! I dreamed of buying a pet Hippogriff and naming him Juke. Also Daddy introduced me to this guy and... oh he's right over there," he says while pointing at Antonio who was too into Bill to realize, "he said he was gonna stay with us. I really like him. He was playing games with me last night". I chuckle at his enthusiasm and nod my head. I then get off of Draco's lap and pick Dakota up.

"That sounds like an amazing dream. I'm sure Juke would have an amazing life with you. Why don't we go to the bathroom and clean up, ok?" I ask. He nods his head as I carry him to the bathroom. Draco walks in after us staying silent.

I set Dakota down on the counter and pick up his toothbrush. I put toothpaste and water on it. I hand it to him and he starts brushing his teeth. I then look at Draco and see that he's staring off into space. I quickly force him to look down at me and connect our lips. I feel him relax as he kisses back. The kiss lasts for 10 more seconds before I pull away.

"You can go downstairs if you want. I'll be down after I help Dakota." I smile at him.