Chapter 18 ⚠️smut⚠️

4:04 pm- December 23rd- Wednesday- Ron's POV

(For those of you who didn't know Blaise is actually Italian)

It's currently around 4 pm and Molly just got back with Dakota. Charlie, the twins, and I have been talking with Bill who got back three hours after he left. For the three hours that he's been gone I've been thinking of how awful it must have been to be in a relationship with Fleur. I don't know why, I just have.

Maybe because I want to take my relationship to the next level. Maybe because I'm really glad that Blaise and I are still together. I'm just so lucky to have him and not someone like Fleur.

To be honest I don't really know what everyone is talking about. I've just been zoning out all day. Maybe if I talk to Blaise about it he can help me focus. I look up and turn to my side expecting him to be their, but he's not. I stand up and excuse myself quickly walking to the stairs not waiting for anyone to anwser.

Once I get to the last floor I go to our room and try to open the door. It's locked. I freak out and start pounding on the door. While yelling for Blaise. Not even three hits later I hear the door unlock and watch it open. I immediately see Conner. He smiled at me and moved out of the way. I push past him and get inside I see Blaise peacefully sleeping on the bed. I let out a sigh of relief and turn back to Conner.

"What happened?" I ask him. He closes the door and leans against it.

"You were zoning out earlier and shooed Blaise away. He ran up here crying and I came after him to comfort him because I didn't think you noticed". After he said this my heart broke. I made him cry. The person who I've been thinking about all day yet I couldn't even keep him happy.

I turned around and looked closer at Blaise. Sure enough he had tear streaks and red puffy eyes. I walked over to him. I sat down on the bed and started brushing hair out of his face.

"Why was the door locked?" I asked looking over at Conner. His eyes went wide and he quickly started talking.

"I am so sorry I just know that Blaise doesn't like sleeping with the door unlocked and I was about to apparate back to the living room and get you but I didn't want him to wake up and find it unlocked. He fell asleep awhile back but I didn't want him to wake up alone. I am very sorry I didn't mean to make you worried". I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you, Conner. Fred and George might be looking for you I suggest you go and find them." I whispered. He nodded his head and left the room. I got up and locked the door.

I then took off my shirt, because I normally sleep shirtless, and climbed onto the bed facing Blaise. I ran my hand over his eyes and kissed both of them. I then hugged him and pulled him close to my body.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered non-stop. I felt a tear go down my face. I'm lucky Blaise is sleeping that would be embarrassing.

That was before I heard shuffling and looked down. Blaise looked at me shocked then smiled. I smiled back at him as he jumped up on top of me. First he wiped my tear away making me flush from embarrassment, but then he started attacking my lips leaving me surprised and dazed. After I snapped myself out of it I placed my hands at his hips and started kissing him back.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth as our tongues met he immediately gave into submission letting me take control. After a few minutes we broke apart both gasping for air.

"Blaise, I'm really sorry about earlier. I was actually so out of it because I was thinking about our relationship-". I was going to say more before I felt him grinding on me.

I bit my lip to hold in a moan at the surprising action. He kept going quicker as I rolled up to meet him. I threw my head back and he started attacking my neck making me groan. I felt him sucking on my skin leaving small marks.