Chapter 39

Italic & Underlined = Leon
Both boys now refused to look at each other but Sev just ignored this as he started filling shot glasses. Before he got half way done everyone's attention was turned to a loud knock on the door.

What's that?

'How would I know?'

Protect mate?

'That's not even a questions'.

"Are we expecting someone?" Conner asked slightly nervous.

"No." Bill said moving to stand up.

"I'll open the door. I'm the adult here. Sirius go to the kitchen or something. Get out of view, same with you Antonio. Just in case it's someone from the ministry or a death eater." Severus said standing up moving to the door. After he mentioned death eaters I wrapped my arms around my stomach nervous at what was to come.

Protect baby?

'Yes Leon, I'm protecting my child.' I snapped at him in my head.

Good.

'You confuse me sometimes'.

Draco saw me protect my stomach and probably felt my nervousness through the bond as he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me behind him so that he was sitting on the edge of the couch.

Sev opened the door as soon as Sirius and Antonio were out of eye range and you could hear voices but I couldn't hear exactly the words. Soon though Severus came back inside with a letter.

"You two can come back now!" he hollered at the two hiding away in the kitchen. They walked back nervously.

"It was someone from the ministry. They have reports on what happened with Dakota and him cancelling young Mrs. Weasley's spell." Sev said while handing Bill a piece of paper. Bill looked at it nervously but soon opened it. His eyes went wide. After he got done reading he looked at everyone.

"Do you know how we thought that D cancelled the killing curse?" Bill said looking at everyone. We all nodded except Sirius and Remus who were probably freaking out right now.

"The paper said they did tests but the killing curse was never used. It says that Dakota cracked her wand so that it would be useless." Bill said sounding surprised.

"That explains so much! Don't get me wrong Kota is really powerful but being able to do that at three years old!" I said exasperated. Fred then looked at me weirdly.

"Harry you didn't forget that you survived the killing curse when you were a toddler right?" he said trying not to laugh. My face then went bright red and I looked away from everyone embarrassed.

"Yeah, but I didn't know what I was doing!" I argued trying to save myself from humiliation after forgetting such a big part of my life.

"Ok we get it this family's screwed up! Can we drink now?" Ron asked sounding annoyed. I chuckled but no one made any means to stop him as he reached for a shot glass.

Severus got the message as he started filling the empty cups.

"Sooooo, is no one gonna explain what's going on?" Sirius asked still looking confused.

We took a few minutes explaining what happened with the youngest Weasley, besides Kota, while Sev finished the glasses.

"So who's up for a challenge. We can see who last the longest. Well if you don't want a challenge just go against Draco. He's not good at holding his liquor." Ron said smugly. Draco's face turned red and he shot a deadly glare at Ron.