Chapter 36

I smirked when I seen that Ron was no where in sight. I sat down on the couch for about 10 minutes until Ron's bedroom door creaked open. I looked up and smiled innocently at him while his face turned to one of shock.

"Hello Won-Won." I said while imitating Lavender's squeaky voice. He growled at me and then rolled his eyes.

"Bloody hell your so immature. Harry's gonna get the 'Best Father Award' while you'll be stuck with the 'Worst Father Award'." he sneered as he turned back to me with a smirk.

"Actually I think they'd be better off saving that award for you." I smirked back. His face went red as he quickly started walking to the door that led to the school hallway. I laughed at his reaction and followed him out.

Once we got outside I took this opportunity to look him up and down. Thank god he's got some clothes from the right century. We don't want the Yule ball to happen again. He had on a dark purple shirt and a nice tie to match. His pants and shoes were black.

"So how much time do we have?" I asked. He looked down at his wrist and I seen he had a watch... it looked awfully similar to mine which went missing a few weeks back. I shrugged it off as he looked back up at me.

"It's about 5:25 and the party starts at 6:30. So we have about an hour and five minutes to find Leon and Ryker, assuming they're still in control". I simply nodded as we started walking through the halls.

We passed by a bunch of classrooms and the dungeons but we couldn't find them. We checked the library and outside briefly just still no luck. We started running out of time so we decided just to check the Great Hall and if they weren't there then we'd go back to the room and wait for them.

As soon as we opened the doors the few students who were there looked at us. Some girls were blushing while the others gave us lustful looks. I scrunched my nose in disinterest causing a few to look away.

Then I remembered we were dressed up for a party. Before I could linger on that thought someone jumped into my arms. I looked down ready to push that person away but instead just saw that it was Leon. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a quick kiss on the head.

"Hey Leon. Can you let Harry have control back we need to get ready for a party." I whispered in his ear. I then felt his wings retract and started to rub his back. I looked over to Ron and seen Blaise standing next to him.

"Have you guys been here the whole time?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Leon got hungry. Then he blew up at this little kid who called him fat. Ryker tried holding him back but Sev had to get involved. Leon blamed it on the pregnancy hormones so he didn't get in trouble." Blaise replied. Harry chuckled and then moved to the side.

"What time is it. Wait is the party tonight?" he asked. I face palmed but then looked to Ron for the time. He quickly checked his watch, once again, and then answered.

"Yes the party is tonight," he said while flicking Harry in the forehead, "it's 6:20 so you have about 10 minutes unless you want to show up late". Harry and Blaise's eyes went wide and their wings came out, they were still in control though, while they quickly flew out of the hall.  Ron and I started to calmly walk after them while talking about random things.

6:25 pm- January 15th- Friday- Ron's POV

Me and Gayco had just gotten to our room when we heard giggling inside. My heart melted as I heard Blaise's cute little giggle. I desperately wanted to know what was making him make those noises so I quickly threw open the door.

"Well hello there." Blaise smiled innocently at us. I felt heat rush to my face as I saw what the two were wearing. I looked over at Draco and his face was red as well.

Both of them were wearing crop tops. Harry's was pink and Blaise's was green. That wasn't what surprised us though. They had skirts on! Harry had a white one and Blaise had a black one.

"W-what are you w-wearing?!" Draco stuttered. Harry laughed and did a little twirl.

"Do you like it?" he asked. Draco then seemed to snap out of his trance and smirked.

"I do very much... but when did you get these?" he asked.

"Oh Molly sent them!" Harry shouted while swishing the skirt back in forth. Blaise then walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"We're gonna be late for the party, let's go!".

"Wait a minute! Your wearing that? In public! No way! Your mine, I don't want anyone looking at you! There's gonna be so many creeps!" I argued but he just shook his head at me.

"We're only going home. It's not like there won't be anyone we don't know. Plus if there was a creep I know you would protect me!" he cheered. I felt butterfly's in my stomach as I nodded at him. He then grabbed my hand and we all walked to the floo. Blaise went first then followed by me.

As soon as I stepped out I was bombarded with hugs from everyone. Soon Harry came out quickly followed by Gayco.

"I knew those skirts would look adorable on you!" Mum squealed when she got a good look at Blaise and Harry. They both flushed red but soon all attention was turned to the twins cackling on the floor. Mum then smirked and hit them in the head.

"Just you wait you little brats. Anyway let's all head to the living room and we can talk while we wait for Conner to get here. He had a study session so it might be awhile." Mum said while leading us to the living room.

There were 4 couches like on Christmas so everyone could fit. We all sat down and I got to look at everyone.

On the first couch was Mum and Dad. They looked to be doing fine. Mum looked over joyed though. She was probably happy to be getting another grandchild.

On the second couch was Nio, Bill, and Dakota. Bill and Antonio were holding hands while Bill laid his shoulder on Nio. If I'm being honest Bill didn't look the healthiest. I wonder how he's doing. Dakota looked tired. I hope he's doing ok. He's only 3 after all.

On the next couch was the twins. Fred was sitting up while he had George's head in his lap, they were waiting for Conner.

The final couch is where we are all sitting. The order from left to right is Draco, Harry, me, and Blaise. Because of the skirts though we had blankets to cover Blaise and Harry. They said it was stupid and the skirts weren't that low but it was a pointless argument because me and Gayco weren't listening to a thing they said.

Once we were seated the floo went off. The twins heads snapped up to look but it was only Sirius. Although someone else sure got happy. Harry bolted up and threw off his blanket running to him.

"Sirius!" he yelled jumping into his arms. Sirius laughed and hugged Harry. The floo was then heard again as Remus stepped out.

"Hey Harry... nice outfit!" he smiled. Harry then flushed and gave Remus a hug while pulling them both over to the couches.

"Thanks Remus. Molly gave it to me! Blaise has one too!" he said while pulling Blaise up from the couch. Blaise started blushing and gave them a wave before sitting down. This time accidentally on my lap, not that I mind. He yelped but I just grabbed the blanket and put it on his lap while wrapping my arms around his waist so he couldn't escape.

Remus chuckled but waved back as they both sat next to Mum and Dad. Sirius then saw me and shot me his signature charming smile.

"Hey Ron! It's been awhile!" he smiled.

"Sure has!" I chuckled. Then as if to save the room from having any awkward moments the floo went off once more. Of course the twins jumped up again but soon were met with disappointment.