Pt 1

Kids playing in the sand throwing it wherever they can, family and friends splashing each other in the salty ocean, people walking down on the side walk holding their half melted ice-cream, phones, or someone's hand. Laughter and conversations heard from every direction.

It was the perfect day for the beach, the sun beaming down the wind blowing ever so gently you could barely feel it but if you stood still and focused you would feel the quite breeze hitting your face letting the fresh salt water smell come with.

Luna loved coming to the beach sitting on the bench under a tree just watching everyone have a good time. You could always find her here just watching the waves crash into each other sometimes with a book with her she would never read. With a sigh she finally got up ready to leave the beach she loved. She truly missed this place when she was gone. Walking up the beach she spots three boys she never noticed at the beach before. She stood there watching as they sung and danced around everyone on the beach. No one giving them a glance but they gladly nodded their head to their singing some even danced.

Luna thought the boys were quite entertaining. Something new happened in her life instead of the her normal routine. The boys stopped singing and Luna noticed she must quickly be on her way or she would be late. Before fully leaving she looked at the boys one more time taking their appearance in as they discussed something that seemed important by their faces.

The first boy she notice has long blonde hair. Blue eyes almost like the ocean next to them. It looked like he had a fanny-pack over his shoulder with a light pink short sleeve. She couldn't see much else about him by his back facing her.

The second boy she looked at had dark brown slicked hair. Dark green eyes that Luna was fascinated by. He wasn't wearing something you would normally see at the beach. He had a leather jacket and flannel tied around his waist. Again she couldn't see much of him as his back faced her.

The last boy with a lighter shade of brown than the second boy. His hair was more crazy than his two friends you could say. His friends hair was more tamed while his everywhere but somehow he looked good. He had hazel eyes but you could barely tell if you didn't exam his face. He was wearing a blue hoodie with no sleeves that showed off his slightly toned arms. He had his guitar over his shoulder looking at his friends.

Luna looked at them thinking they were weird on choosing to wear that to the beach but she had to admit they were pretty attractive. After taking her last glance she made eye contact with the boy who had the guitar she thought nothing of it and left to continue her day.
_______________

As it got darker Luna had nothing else to do but walk around again. She liked walking at night the best, no one ever bothered her, it was more quite than the day, and her favorite the stars. She just loved to look at them them as she walked zoning in and out of people's conversations. Looking up at the sky she noticed something on the Orpheum sign. It was the three boys again.

She looked around to see if anyone was looking like they were crazy like she was but everyone spared no glances at them again. She seen they were again talking about something serious but she didn't move she just watched. Finally after they settled down about to leave the blonde hair boy made eye contact with Luna.

The boy quickly looking surprised as he started hitting his friends to get their attention. Once he gained it he pointed and Luna as they all looked at each other scared and surprised what is happening. Luna didn't know what really to do, should she run, stay still and maybe they aren't pointing at her, or should she continue walking and act like it never happened. No one ever notices Luna do it was all new for her.

Before she could decide what should do the three boys were in front of her. She looked at them confused how they got there so fast. The blonde quickly spoke "You can see us?" Luna nodded and asked "I'm guessing you can see me?" The three boys nodded their head frantically.

The four of them kind of just started at surprise. "So are you like me or like them" Luna pointed to people walking pass them. Before they could answer a family walked through all of them answering her question.

"Wait! Wait! So you are a ghost to?" The boy with the leather jacket looked hopefully as Luna nodded for fourth time tonight. "Wow this so sweet we aren't the only ghost! Are there more ghost? Do you know any? Can you introduce us?" the boy jumped up and down happily looking at his friends asking a thousand question.

Luna then shifted her eyes to the boy who hasn't spoken a word to her yet. He felt her eyes on him so he looked up and her big brown eyes staring at him. Alex looked between the two as they just stared waving his hand a little but they didn't move or blind. He coughed awkwardly before saying "Well I'm Alex. That's Reggie" he pointed to the excited boy next to him "and that is-" Alex was cut off by the third boy quickly speaking "Luke".  Luke put out his hand for Luna to shake it.  She was hesitant but finally took his hand.

Alex just looked at him confused but looked back at the short girl. They all stared again in awkward silence with no one speaking until Reggie asked "And you areeeee" Luna blushed and looked away in embarrassment not knowing how to interact with people since it's been a while. "Oh sorry. I'm Luna" she gave a little wave. The only one waving back Reggie who still looked excited making Luna laugh a little. Luna doesn't understand why she's being so shy.

Luna looked at her watch and noticed the time and apologized saying she had to go before pushing past them and walking away. "Bye! Hope to see you again and maybe actually talk instead of staring even though i wasn't complaining as you are a beautiful lady" yelled Reggie. Luke and Alex hitting his arm and Reggie backing away from them rubbing his arm slightly.

They began walking the opposite way with many questions go through their head all about the same girl.