Pt 8

The band was trying to convince Julie to go but she kept explaining how she's grounded for lying but they wouldn't take no for an answer. Luna just rolled her eyes at them putting her hand on Julies shoulder "Do what makes you happy, ok? Do what you want not, not what they want or anyone else wants. This is your dream" Julie gave a smile to Luna thanking her for the inspiration before looking at the guys.

"What are we going to do about my aunt? She's right downstairs" Julie smiled at the guys.

Luke just walked over to her windows opening it "Your not taking the stairs" he just smirked before looking at Luna who was smiling back.

"Hmm a bad influence I see Lucas" Luna stood up crossing her arms in front of him.

"Yeah I guess you could call me a bad boy" he looked at Reggie and Alex who were smirking at him knowing they could quickly defend why he was wrong. Luke's face just dropped and let out a nervous chuckle making Luna turn around at the boys making her laugh.

Julie joined in on the laughter before saying "Ok. Let me get dressed. I'll meet you guys there." Making Alex and Reggie disappear but Luke waiting for Luna to join but she said she will meet up with them later.

Julie thought she was by herself, she went over to a trunk smiling sadly before opening it. Luna didn't know what impact the trunk had on her but she could tell it brought Julie memories.

Luna walked over kneeling with her, "You got this ok. You guys are amazing. Don't be so nervous those boys will do anything to make you don't get hurt any way" Julie just hugged Luna, they didn't know how Julie could physically touch her but in the moment they didn't care.

They both needed a hug, they just didn't realize how bad.

Luna sat shocked, she felt awkward at first but she slowly moved her arms around Julie accepting the hug putting her head on Julies shoulder smiling.

Before leaving Luna pointed out a purple and black dress "You should definitely wear that"

_________________

Luna and the boys were talking waiting for Julie to arrive.

"So you are a bad boy now huh?" Luna smirked up at Luke "I might like that"

He just stared down at her "That's cool baby, you know how it is, rockin' and rollin' and what not"

Luna just giggle "Did just quote Grease, Wow Luke" she couldn't stop laughing, Luke not wanting to stop so he kept going.

"That's my name, don't wear it out" He just replied smiling. Reggie hearing all of this before gasping and jumping over interrupting.

"What's the matter with you" Reggie said dramatically in high pitched voice putting his hand on his chest hurt. Luna went into a fit of giggles and Luke just couldn't end it here, he had to keep playing along.

"What's the matter with me, baby, what's the matter with you?" Luke smirked in Lunas direction making a blush creep up on her face.

"What happened to the Danny Zuko I met at the beach?" Reggie putting his hand on his hips angrily.

"Well I do not know. Maybe there's two of us. Why don't you take out a missing person's ad? Or try the yellow pages, I don't know." Alex jumped in saying before Luke once he realized what's going on.

"You're a fake and a phony and I wished I never laid my eyes on you!" Reggie turned out crossing his arms before laughing.

"I can't believe you guys remembered all of that" Luna looking at the three.