Part 23

Luke looked at his two friends walking and back to Julie sitting on the bench. He does love Luna, very much, but he wanted to protect Julie. It was like in a brotherly way of protection. He didn't want Nick or Caleb or whoever to break her heart.

Julie was laughing as Nick was talking like guessing he was telling a story. Julie looked over to where Luke was crouching make Nick follow her gaze to see no one. Luke quickly looks at sees his eyes aren't purple purple anymore and Caleb must have left while the three were arguing. The school started talking again and laughing.  Luke softly smiles at the to running to catch up with Alex and Reggie.

Reggie looking angry all the sudden as him and Alex thinking where she could be startled Alex. He turned to where he was looking and seen Luke coming their way. Alex didn't mind he thought this was good chance to talk about their problems and go get Luna all together.

"What are you doing here?" Reggie looked up at Luke still angry. Luke sighed feeling guilty for yelling at Reggie, he knew you could never yell at Reggie since his parents did it most of the time causing a trigger to him now. He knew but he couldn't help but get angry. So much has happened in their life? Afterlife? Whatever they are now.

"I want to come help. I also wanted to say sorry Reggie, I-I really didn't mean to yell at you. Just with all this crap that's happening I just exploded and I shouldn't have put all my emotions on you" Luke looked down twiddling with his fingers feeling weird and vulnerable.

Reggie just sighed "I shouldn't make you choose between Luna and Julie I understand it's fine" Reggie looked at Luke who was still being awkward "And thank you for finally talking about emotions for once" he threw his arm around Luke "For a second I thought you were zombie" Luke just chuckled throwing his arm over Reggie too bringing Alex over and started walking anywhere.

"So uh" Alex awkwardly chuckling "where do we start" he looked at the other two.

"I have no idea" Luke and Reggie said a the same time.

"Jinx!!!" They shouted and started arguing who won bring Alex into it but they kept walking not even paying attention.

___________________

Luna was walking around not to far from the club. Just watching the sky thinking about her sister. She never sees her anymore which she feels guilty about. Anytime Luna gets friends she some how get distracted not paying attention to her little sister who always looked up to her.

She started thinking about the day she died. She was suppose to pick up her sister, if she just did that she wouldn't be here she would be there with them. Yeah it wasn't perfect and they yelled a lot but they had their good moments their laughs.

But she was happy to be here too. She loved the boys and Julie. She couldn't imagine being without them or never meeting them. They also had their bad and their good. They understood her and she understood them. They were family now.

They were her family Luna repeated.

Jace doesn't know what he's even talking about, she thought, he hasn't been there with through her friendship with the boys. He only seen them together once and that's when her and Luke were figuring things out.

Luna is filled with rage as she starts stopping to Jace.

_____________________

"So guys seriously now where are we going?" Alex asked for the third time after they had their laughs.

"Umm I don't really know I only check three places" Reggie stood and watch them.

"Well where" Alex dragging out the 're'

"I checked her house the beach and the club. Well actually not too much of the club" Reggie made his thinking face.

Luke rolled his eyes at his friend "well maybe do you think we should actually check there? For all we know right now is she couldn't have ran away"

Alex agreed poofing away and Luke a couple seconds later.

"I'm never in loop with those guys" Reggie stopped his foot like a child and grumbled before poofing to the boys.

____________________

Ok I hi I'm really sorry I haven't been posting as frequently I really don't have time with school and the grades closing soon and bunch of other stuff. I will try my best to write more I might write some later today and if I don't it will definitely be today so don't worry.

Again I'm really sorry also I haven't noticed how many reads this book had before I never really check it before and let me say thank you so much I never thought I could get that many! You guys are great! Also thank you for putting up with my horrible grammar and many spelling mistakes. Hope today goes really great for you guys and have a wonderful day.