Pt 5

Luna soon fell asleep on Luke shoulder. He didn't really ghost could fall asleep but he didn't know what to do. Should he wake her? Pick her up? Leave her? Well he shouldn't leave her he knows that.

He decided to wake her since picking her up would wake her up to. He shook her gently whispering gently "Luna. Luuuuuna. Lunnnna." Nothing was working that was until Reggie poofed up seeing her asleep and just scream "LUNA" in her ear making her jump.

She glared at her friend Reggie who just laughed and ran as Luna chased him around the beach. Luke laughed at his friends before seeing it's morning and poofed away to the Julies studio. Luna didn't notice he was gone till she finally tackled Reggie laughing and seeing she was on top him for a period of time. She quickly gets up helping Reggie up to.

"So what brings you to the beach waking me up" Luna walked with her friend.

Reggie just stared forward "Well Alex went to hang with his ghost friend and Julie wants to start rehearsing music, I thought he would be with you, which I was correct, and I'm guessing he already left to there" Luna looked disappointed her and Reggie couldn't hang out and that Luke just left without saying anything.

"Well I'll leave you to it. Have fun rehearsing it's almost 1 pm I have to be somewhere" before Reggie could ask where she poofed away. He pouted before going back to Julies.

_______________

Luna followed Mia around school until 4 and it's soccer practice. Mia was quite in almost all class except Math of course. She was so great at Math, Luna didn't understand a thing about it or anything about school really. Her grades weren't the best and probably wasn't going anywhere with them. So to say she was proud of her sister was an understatement.

School was just as boring as Luna remembers. She sat next to her sister seeing no one was going to, she looked what she was drawing and it was just quick doodles of eyes, that looked amazing she might add, and people walking, that also looked good for just a doodle. For the rest of school Luna just watch Mia draw.

Finally it was soccer practice and Luna couldn't wait. Mia was doing great practicing. Luna was set on the bench with other players who have taken a break or who isn't up yet.

Mia was passing people kicking the ball all over the place. Luna didn't know much about soccer but she loved watching Mia play, she made sure to always make her games when Mia was younger.

Luna seen people walking up the field looking familiar. It was her mom and dad, they never came during these not even her games. They would be working around now. She watched as they went up to Mia talking. Curious Luna poofed over watching.

"Mia sweetie, how are you" her mom pulled her in a hug. Mom never said sweetie unless she was upset or sad and trying to keep composed.

Mia sighs "Fine mom just practicing" she point to everyone dribbling their soccer ball. She looked down sad knowing what her parents will talk about while Luna looked confused.

"That's good, well um you know what today is right ?" Her father came into the conversation.

"Yeah it's the anniversary of her death. I know, what are we doing today" Mia didn't meet their gaze which broke Lunas heart.

"We were thinking how about we visit tonight where it all happened and did what she did when visited, sit on a blanket and just watch" her mother held the tears in thinking about the family trip they all took when the girls just children.

"Yeah that's sounds fine we can do that totally" Mias voice was cracking like she was going to break any second still not meeting her parents eyes. It seems like never does. "Look I should get back to practice" turning around and running back before her parents could object.