Pt 17

The show was tomorrow and Luna couldn't deny she was getting nervous. She didn't want to ruin Jaces reputation, he was one of the best dancers there.

"Hey you will be fine" Jace rubbed her tense shoulders trying to calm her down. "Besides Caleb never gets mad you for anything" Jace laughed at himself but Luna never joined in she just started thinking more about Caleb.

He hasn't been at the club recently and he lets her out a lot. He doesn't care if she's with Luke and them even though he said she wasn't allowed to see them. He has been avoiding her she thought.

"Have you seen Caleb recently" Luna finished stretching looking up at Jace.

"Yeah this morning right before you came out actually. He seemed like he had something important to do" Jace looked at her questioning why she wanted to know.

What is he doing? She starting thinking of the worst. All trust in Caleb will soon be gone.

__________________

Luke Reggie and Alex were all in Julies room waiting for her to arrive. They wanted to talk about the party tomorrow, what she should, what she shouldn't, who to talk too, who to stay away from. But they just needed help on what to wear, they really wouldn't care like last time except Luna is in this performance and they want to show they care.

Luke looked around her room just like he did when he first seen it. Reggie and Alex were just laying on her bed rolling around making it all a mess and wrinkled.

Julie walks in seeing them messing up her room she huffs is annoyance.

"You guys are toddlers I swear" she muttered making the three look offended.

"We are not" Luke gasped putting his hand on his chest. Reggie pouting and Alex looking like he was going to cry.

Yep toddlers Julie thought.

Julie just pulled out keys and jingled them making Luke and Reggie looked over immediately staring at them. Alex smirked at Julie thinking everyone wasn't looking but he seen both of his friends memorized. It was Julies turn to smirk at Alex as he hit both of them telling them to stop.

"So why are you guys in my room messing up my bed" she went to put down her stuff from school on the floor unpacking her bag.

"We just want to talk about the party for Luna tomorrow" Luke jumped on the edge of her bed while Alex and Reggie scooted closer to the edge numbing each other making each other start fighting and rolling off the bed.

Julie looked back over to Luke "What about the party"

The boys stopped fighting looking at her a little embarrassed "We don't know what to wear to the club"

Julie just laughed how easily embarrassed they get. Grabbing them telling them she had a plan.

___________________

"So you want hang out again?" Jace looked at Luna. He admired her, she was beautiful. Luke is very lucky he thought.

"Oh I'm sorry I can't" she looked back at him "I have plans with the boys today since I haven't hung with them that much recently" she gave him smile saying sorry before poofing to Julies house.

She went straight to the studio to see no of them here. Luna just decided to wait and play around with things.

She went over to Reggies bass, she strummed the cords before just playing with random strings sound horrible. She went over to Alex's drums and began banging them. Now I understand why he enjoys these so much Luna thought. She seen Luke's guitar deciding against not playing it he would've had a fit.

She seen the piano she was so lucky to play she walked over sitting down. Touching the keys a little bit but she went to Julies electric key board seeing she recorded pressing play it was soft angelic keys playing.

Luna started dancing slowly to the music. She was in her own world. While working with Caleb he got someone to teach her some new dances so she can look like the knows what she's doing.

The boys walked in with their tuxes seeing Luna dancing. They all just stared at her they never seen her dance before so they were memorized. They quickly left not wanting to Luna to see the tuxes. They wanted it to be surprise, they told her they would never wear one.

Poofing to Julies room seeing her do homework they threw it on her bed giving her a sorry smile and poofing back to the studio seeing Luna was done dancing.

Reggie just ran up to her hugging her and Alex joined in the hug. They were waiting for Luke to join but he never Luna looked over seeing him having a huge smile on his face before running over and hugging her. He just wanted to feel special and hug her by himself.

They all sat on the couch laughing and talking with each other. Luna missed this, she missed hanging with her friends and cuddling with Luke. Luna remembered she hasn't seen Julie in a bit so she got up from the couch, well tried. Luke grabbed her arm pulling her back on the couch and engulfing her in a hug pouting she left him.

Luna just laughed trying to get out of his grip as he just whined no and holding her stronger.

"Luke I just want to go talk to Julie for a little bit" she chuckled at the boy. He just poured asking her to stay so they can keep cuddling. She shook her head saying she will be right back.

"Fine. If you aren't right back I'm going to be upset with you" Luke pouted pointing at her, he reminded her of a little kid right now. Poofing away Luke looked over at the boys who just had smirks in their faces.

Luke's pout immediately left his face and turned serious and gave both boys a glare "Not one word" he pointed at both of them.

Reggie and Alex laughed putting their hands up in defense.

___________________

Luna seen Julie was listening to music so she was too distracted to see Luna enter. Luna waited till she noticed her as she looked around the room. There were pictures everywhere, they all made Luna smile.

She seen a little Julie and grabbed it walking over to Julie startling her "Aw baby Julie is the cutest"

Julie jumped back and then noticed the picture. Julie lunged forward trying to reach it but Luna was too quick she ran all around the room laughing at Julie yelled for her to give it back. Them both not hearing Julies dad enter he seen two girls running around and one he didn't recognize.

"What's going on?" He looked at Julie as she stopped looking at him scared. Julie thought he couldn't see Luna and that Julie went crazy. "Who's this Julie" he pointed to Luna "How come you never introduced me to her" he gave Luna a little wave saying he was Julies dad and his name was Ray.

Luna really wanted to say "Yeah I know me Reggie, Luke, and Alex have been following you around for fun for the past couple months" but instead she just said her name and gave a wave back.

Julies dad soon left leaving the two girls to look at each other scared and bust out laughing.

"So girl talk?" Julie ran over and jumped on the bed patting the spot next to her telling Luna to come over.

"Girl talk" Luna nodded sitting next to her.