Part 13

Luke looked as the waves crashed together with Reggie and Alex. They started joining him coming to visit Lunas spot. They all started feeling better, they accepted the probably with never see Luna again. Yes it made them deeply sad but like Luna said before everything happens for a reason.

"What do you think she's doing right now" Alex looked at the two boys.

"I would like not to think she's making a new best friend" Reggie pouted. That made Luke started thinking about Luna. Has she made any new friends? Did she get a new crush? Did she love someone else? Is she happy without us?

_______________

Luna walked into their studio expecting them to be making music but no one was here. Everything was becoming dusty as if they haven't touched the instruments in months.

Luna went to Julies room to see nothing but the purple dress was folded on top of the trunk. Luna thought maybe she just never had time to put it back so she did for her. She wanted them to know she was here so she just put a little sticky note with a heart and signing her name at the end.

Looking around the whole no one was home, where could they be Luna thought. She went to all their favorite spots but couldn't find them.

Did they leave? She felt worried, she just wanted to see them one more time.

________________

Luke got up and the other guys followed behind. He was tired of the beach, he wanted the real Luna not the memories of her.

Arriving at the studio to see Julie waiting for them looking at them.

"Did you guys put my dress away? I thought you guys understood why I left it. Why would you do that. I wasn't going to put it back till she got back." Julie talked fast as the boys looked confused.

"We didn't put your dress back" Alex stated.

"Yeah we were at the beach the whole day" Luke told her with Reggie nodding with him.

Julie looked at the three seeing their tell the truth, "Then who did? My dad said he would never touch it, my brother doesn't like going in my room, and my aunt hasn't been back since Reggie and Luna scared her to death" Julie looked confused at the boys as she gave a little glare Reggies making him smile sheepishly.

They all went to Julies room to look around, Reggie seen a yellow piece of paper that looked like it has fallen under the bed. He was shocked to see this, has this been here the whole? Was it new? He had so much hope and excitement rise inside of him.

Alex looked over seeing he had a note but his face looking happy. Walking over behind him reading the note gasping making Luke and Julie join over.

All of them excited. Luna was back, but where is she. They all looked at each other with big smiles.

_________________

Luna walked to the beach at her normal spot giving up thinking they left. She sighed looking down finally looking up seeing little kids chase each other all around the sand and finally diving into the ocean. She felt her heart race a little anytime she saw little kids in the ocean especially when the parents aren't paying attention.

Of course the kids were fine they always are but you think it will never happen to you. That's what Luna thought, she would never be taking down by the waves claiming her and not letting go.

She went to the Orpheum and sat on the sign like the boys use to. It was quite relaxing she had to admit, just watching people walk past her the night sky showing off the bright stars.

She missed them. A tear fell down her cheek, she missed Reggie. She wanted her best friend back. She missed Alex, she wanted her girl day buddy back. She missed Julie, she wanted to talk about each other's problems. And of course she missed Luke, she wanted her boyfriend back.

She didn't know were her and Luke stood. Are they still dating? Did leaving mean they broke up? Does he even know she's alive? Does he miss? Did he find someone knew? Of course he would, she thought, he's Luke he's amazing he could find someone new in seconds.

Going back to the club sighing in defeat accepting they left walking past Caleb with no word.

Caleb seen the girl walk in sadly. What did they do to her he thought angrily. He wanted to go find them and cause them pain. He breathed through his nose counting to ten before walking over her.

"Hey" he sat down at table with her rubbing her back gently "Whats wrong?" He was trying to stay calm.

She looked up at him with sadness in her eyes "I think they left, moved on with their lives." She scoffed "Of course they would, why should their lives stay on hold for me"

Caleb just laughed making the girl look at him annoyed. Clearing his throat "Sorry sorry unprofessional. Their lives kind of are on hold darling" she gave him a little smile at his joke. "Also they didn't move on I had people watch them while we were gone. They stayed her waiting for you" he nudged her hoping it would make her happy.

She was so confused, how come she didn't see them at all today. She looked at their favorite spots and they weren't ones to go to new places. "Well I didn't them" she looked down.

Caleb sighing "How about tomorrow I will get my people to find them and I'll go with you so you can invite them to the show on Wednesday" that made the girl perk up. She nodded her head fast excited to see them.

Will he let her hang out with them? Or will she only get to hang out at the party? Maybe she could sneak out and lie? But Caleb will obviously know, he knows where everyone is and doing.

___________________

"Hey guys" Julie walked in the studio "Can we talk about the note we found" the guys looked up and sat in a circle on the couches.

"Do...do you really think she's back?" Julie asked hopefully. They all wanted it to be true so bad.

"Of course she's back. You seem the note, she literally wrote her name at the end. She wants us to know she's here. She wants us to find her" Luke raised his voice a little but not out of anger more of excitement.

Reggie stood up with him looking at Luke "But where is she?" He whist wanted to hug her and talk like they use to.

"Well if she's back then that means Caleb is too" The group and Caleb were definitely not on good terms, they hated him. He started this all.

________________

Caleb walked to the excited girl who was basically jumping up and down. They had to move quickly because apparently the group knows they are back and plan to the club to see Luna. And they aren't doing that thing we're one goes to other place thinking they are there. Only the stupidest people do that Caleb thought.

"You ready" Caleb glanced at the girl. She put out her hand ready to poof over. Caleb looked at her hand, this is new. He is usually the one to put his hand out. He was very hesitant but he took her hand taking them to Julies house.

__________________

Julie and the boys were sitting in the studio making a plan how they would get into the club without Caleb knowing.

"Ok but what if we go at night when Caleb is asleep and just go through the window up here and we split up to look where she sleeps" Alex began speaking to the group as they listened carefully.

Luna and Caleb just outside the studio doors ready to go in any moment but Luna started getting nervous what if they don't care. How will they react to see her with Caleb.

"I'll stay out here and wait while you talk to them" Caleb seen her face she was getting nervous she looked like she was ready to back out. "Go, they will excited to see you"

Walking through the door just staring at the group as they talked about breaking somewhere. I was gone for two months Luna thought.

"Hey guys" Luna said excitedly making the group snap their heads over to her. They all stared at her with shock on all their faces.

Luna chuckling nervously "What? You guys act like you seen a ghost" she smiled up at them.