Pt 6

Luna seen the boys talking to another ghost it looked liked what Alex describe his ghost friend, Willy. Luna came over scared and slowly by their reaction they might have. Will they be mad at her and not want her. Willy skated off passing Luna, Reggie seen Luna and waved her over. She just waved and they were met with silence.

"I'm sorry" Luke spoke finally looking at her "for pushing you, I was just so angry and upset I didn't mean it I swear" his eyes pleaded for her to accept his apology.

"It's fine I was upset but someone helped me out with something" Luna smiled looking of at the distance remembering finally talking to her family.

Luke and Reggie felt a twinge of jealousy for different reasons. Reggie thought himself as her best friend so he wanted to be the one to make her happy over boy drama.

Luke was jealous because even though he caused her to be upset he wanted to be the one to make her happy.

"Well we are going to a party tonight. You should come with I'm sure they wouldn't mind" Alex asked her. She just nodded agreeing to go and walked over to sit down somewhere at a table. Reggie quickly followed with Luke soon behind and Alex next. They all started joking and laughing again pushing each other other. Luke soon grabbed her hand and held it under the table for no one to know but them.

This is hows it's suppose to be Luna thought looking at her friends smiling. She stared at Luke a little longer though.

______________

Finally at the party everyone was well dressed and Luna looked at her and the boys seeing they were underdress. Alex pointed to guy with long dark brown hair, seeing what he was wearing she was guessing that was Willy.

"Hi we never met I'm Luna" she waved at the boy. Willy looked surprised everyone knew who Luna was because of Caleb, he talks about her like a father would.

"I'm Willy" said very politely so Caleb wouldn't get in trouble. Soon showing them their seats.

_____________

The place looked great everyone looked so elegant. The show started and Luna heard Calebs name and she snapped her head to the stage. She should've guess he would've been the most powerful ghost.

He started singing and people danced around him. He definitely knows how to pull off a show. She couldn't help but smile at him like everyone else.

A pretty girl soon was on their table gaining Luke's attention. He was staring to long for Lunas liking but what could she do, they just became friends how could he feel the same. It's her fault she always catches feelings so fast. Caleb noticed the sour face she made to Luke and noted it guessing she has a crush on him. If he ever hurts Luna he would hurt Luke.

The show ended everyone gave a standing applause as the ghost went around the room interacting with people.

Caleb soon appearing behind them "Hello, boys and Luna" he nodded towards the girl as the boys looked confused how they know each other "Caleb Covington. Welcome to the Hollywood Ghost Club. Enjoying the show?" He looked around the group.

"Yo that was... I mean... Did you... Like..." Luke tried to find words about how amazed he was making Luna laugh at him.

Caleb started talking about their powers and Luna looked confused, he gave her a weird vibe now. He was up to something. They all got lost in the party, mostly Luke following Luna and Luna following Luke.

"How's the party going mademoiselle" Luke tapped Lunas shoulder doing a fake British accent. Luna going along with it having fun.

"It is going quite fine sir, how about you" she faked a British accent back.