Pt 18

"So what's going on with you" Luna looked at Julie. They haven't really talked one on one in awhile and Luna wanted to know everything about her.

Julie blushed a little and looked at her hands "Well, I like this guy" Luna looked over immediately hitting Julies shoulder multiple times asking who.

"It's a guy from my school, Nick. You might have seen him around" Julie looked at Luna for her reaction but Luna just looked in thought.

Luna was trying to remember him but nothing popped up she shook her head.

"He's really sweet, funny, a horrible dancer" Julie laughed at a memory "He came to my house after um...you know we thought you guys would disappear" Julie stated very awkwardly making Luna laugh at the girl saying it was alright to say it.

Julie smiled "Ok he came over after you sacrificed yourself. And he gave me flowers asking me out on a date. Of course it wasn't the right time since we figured out where you have gone" Julie glanced at Luna as she gave a shy smile "I told him I want to go on one but a lot is going on and recently since you have been back he asked again and we have been hanging out a lot" Julie smiled remembering her time with Nick.

Luna just squealed for her friend jumping around her excited. Julie laughed at her asking how her and Luke are.

Finally calming down Luna sat back on the bed "Honestly it has been confusing lately. I don't really know what to do with him" Julie looked over worriedly she thought Luna didn't want to be with Luke anymore and she knew how much Luna meant to Luke. Same with Luna, they would be miserable without each other.

Luna seen her face and quickly corrected her "No no no no I don't want to end this oh god no I would never want to end things. He just has been acting differently. Like anytime Jace is around he shows so much affection which I'm not complaining about. Before I came over here I was with Luke and he wouldn't let me get up because he wanted me to stay with him" Luna didn't understand why she was so confused about this, this is what boyfriends usually do. But why is he doing it now out of no where?

Julie gave a little smile "Don't worry about it, really. I know why. While you were gone we were all upset but Luke took it bad. He wanted you around him so bad he kind of went crazy you could say. So when you came back he didn't want to miss any chance without you so I guess you could say he has been more affectionate" Luna smiled thinking of Luke he made her so happy and she missed him a lot too.

Luna just sighs with a smile on her face shaking her head looking down saying she loves him.

Julie and Luna talked the rest of  night, all about different things. They have grown closer than before they were happy being together.

__________________

The boys were still in the studio, Luke was getting antsy. He knew Luna was still with Julie she wouldn't leave without saying goodbye she never did. He just wanted her back so they could catch up and he can hold her in his arms. He missed her and she is really just next door.

"Guys" Luke looked at them worried. Alex and Reggie got up scared what he will say "I...I think...I think I'm whipped" Reggie and Alex looked at each other scared.

They knew one day this would happen but not now or this fast. They didn't know what to do, you can't get un-whipped. They all knew that, they had their moments but with Luke this isn't just a moment. Deep down Luke didn't mind being whipped but he didn't know how to act.

Luke poofed away quickly he was outside of Julies room. He didn't know why he came here, he hated he was acting this way. He was being so clingy he thought. Luna probably hates him for being this clingy.

He walked through the door seeing the girls laughing and Luna squealing. He smiled big looking at his girl and Julie. He loved seeing her so happy and he knows he's not the only one who can make her happy so can her friends and family. He listened to the girls talking. He heard about Nick and was about to leave till he heard Julie ask about Luna and him.

He immediately stopped walking and listened. He got sad hearing how Luna didn't know how to take his affection. He knew he was being too clingy, he put his head down about to walk out hearing Julie explain. He smiled that his friend helped him out.

He then heard very quietly Luna say "I love him" he smiled looking at her and finally leaving.

He went back to the guys and them asking fast where he went.

"I was in Julies room with her and Luna" Luke sat down on the couch with a smile.

Reggie sighed he loved Luke but he couldn't be away from Luna for too long "Bro um...maybe you should let Luna hang out wit-" Reggie was cut off by Luke.

"I know I know. I'm giving her space and I'm not going to get crazy when she hangs with other people" Luke smiled at the guys them smiling back "Except Jace, I swear guys he wants her" Luke said seriously Alex and Reggie just sighed shaking their head at their friend.

They didn't see what Luke saw. They thought Jace was cool and funny. They didn't hang out with him that much but from how Luna talks about him he sounds amazing.

__________________

Luna left saying goodbye to everyone going back to the club. She seen Caleb walk quickly downstairs and Jace going down five minutes after him. She thought it was weird but other dancers came up to her quickly gossiping. Luna would keep glancing downstairs but she couldn't see since the dancers were in the way.

She just forgot about it and chatted with the dancers till she got tired and went to sleep. Her last thought was of Luke and Jace.