Pt 16

As they arrived in front of the studio Luna was ready. She was going to march right in there and tell Luke how sorry she was and that she missed him.

Jace started feeling uneasy. He was never great at meeting new people. He always thought he would throw up, his hands started shaking. He looked down seeing how jittery his hands, they started getting sweaty. Jace swallowed hard, he felt he would run away at any moment but he knew he had to be here for Luna.

Luna noticed his hands shaking, he was nervous she thought. She grabbed one his hands rubbing her thumb on his to hopefully calm him down. He had to know she was with him to and she wouldn't let anything happen to him. Jace looked down at their hands connected, he just smiled squeezing her hand. She gave a little squeeze back before walking into the studio.

Luke and Reggie were just throwing grapes seeing you can catch the most in their mouths. As Reggie was about to catch he seen Luna. He stood up from crouching as the grape hit him in the face. He just gave a glare to Luke.

Luke looked over to the door were Reggie stopped to look. He seen Luna, not just Luna some guy with her. But that wasn't just all that made him angry, he seen they were holding hands. It made his stomach twist in knots. As Luna and Luke made eye contact they forgot about everything quickly want the others forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry" they both said at the same time they just smiled at each other.

Jace just cleared his through after they just stared at each and smiled, it was getting a little awkward for him.

"Don't worry you get use to it" Reggie came over putting his arm on Jaces shoulder leaning "They do it a lot as you noticed" Jace just smiled.

Luke glared at Jace. Why did he have to be here? Why did he have to ruin their little moment? Why was he still holding her hand! He had much rage building up. They were too close for his comfort.

He didn't know how to show Jace him and and Luna belonged together and not them. He did the only thing he could think of. He ran over and held Lunas other hand and making sure Jace saw.

Luna didn't know what he was doing but he was starting to act strange. She did like he was holding her hand, maybe there was still chance for them she thought

Letting go of both of their hands making them both look at her hurt. "Guys this is Jace" Luna pointed to him and then pointed to Luke and Reggie "And Jace this is Luke and Reggie"

Reggie waved happily while Luke gave a sarcastic smile putting his arm around Lunas shoulder "Her boyfriend" Luke stated not breaking eye contact.

Reggie not understanding that Luke was being rude he just said "I'm her best friend" he put his hand out for Jace to shake. Jace stared at her for a moment before shaking.

Luna blushed, Luke never really told anyone and she was surprised he still wanted to date. She was upset he was being rude to her new friend.

Luke pushed Luna closer into his chest, he wasn't doing it for Jace anymore. He just loved having her so close to him. He smiled down at her giving a kiss on her head. She always calmed her down some how.

Luna just smiled up at him. She loved this side of Luke. She looked over to see Jace awkwardly talking to Reggie who was rambling about how we met. She just laughed at her friend, he wasn't shy.

She called Jace to come over saying she was rescuing him from Reggies grasp. Reggie gasped acting offended "I would like you to know I'm amazing company. You can even ask Ray!" Luke smiled at his remembering how they just followed Ray around.

"It's true. I went with him to follow Ray. Can I just say that man is amazing and does do much" Luke spoke smiling he loved Ray.

"We had one fight and you get corrupted by Reggie. I never thought you would enjoy Rays company" Luna gasped up at him.

Jace laughed at the little making his presences was here. Luke glared forgetting he was still here.

Luna looked up seeing him give her friend a dirty look. She left his hug and walked over to Jace, "Well I think it's time for us to go. Caleb doesn't want us to be gone all day" she pushed Jace out the door with Luke screaming love you. She just smiled and shook her head at the boy.

________________

Back at the club they practiced their routine again. Jace catching her as she jumped in the hair spinning her around.

"So what was all that about" Jace asked as he set her down and she stood in front of him with her back towards him. She lifted up her arm angelically as he followed the move.

"What do you mean?" Luna looked confused as grabbed her waist lifting her up as she bent backwards reaching for his face.

"Your boyfriend" Jace set her down and leap the opposite way from her as she spun.

"I don't really know. I never seen him so rude to somebody before. I am really sorry that" they both finally joined each other again but this time facing each other. They were inches apart, they both raise their arms up copying the other as if they were mirrors.

Jace just laughed "Don't worry it's fine. I understand why he was so rude. He was jealous" Jace grabbed the end part of her back as she leaned all the way down and coming back up closer to his face this time.

"Jealous of what?" She looked up confused. She back away a little bit gaining some space between the two.

"Your joking right?" Jace looked at her "He was jealous me and you were so close. You guys had a fallen out for a bit, he didn't know what could've happened between us two. I won't say he's wrong, I would've been jealous to if I seen you walk up with another after not speaking for days" Jace walked over to the food stand.

Luna never understood why Caleb let them have food they didn't really need it.

She started think how was more touchy and angry anytime Jace looked at them. She blushed thinking Luke was jealous, he seemed so confident that he would never have to be jealous.

________________

Luke sighed sitting down putting his head in his hands. Reggie came over "Bro what's wrong?" He looked at him confused. He thought that went great, they made up and met her new friend.

"Did you not see that? Jace totally has a thing for Luna. I don't wanna lose her, I really just got her back" Luke looked up at Reggie and he sat down next to him rubbing his back.

"I'm sure it's nothing. Luna wouldn't do that you ever. She cares too much about you" Reggie looked at the grapes grabbing one and quickly throwing it as Luke's head.

Luke just glared up at him before smiling. They both had a huge grape with no one winning. No matter how much Reggie said otherwise.