Pt 10

"What do you think crossing over will be like? Do you think we will see each other? Be with each other? Will there be other people? I hope there's no better guys than me wouldn't want them taking you from me" Luke rambled on before stopping realizing what he just said. Luna perked up at the end smirking at him.

"Hmm I'm yours no Luke? When did this happen? You never even asked." She looked at him biting her lip from grinning so much.

He nervously chuckled scratching the back of his neck "Luna would you like to be my girlfriend"

Luna acted like she was thinking before jumping into his lap giving a kiss on his cheek saying yes. Luke didn't stop grinning, he was happy he finally got the girl. He was more happy they might be able to toss over now.

Luna thought it was to soon to say since they just started dating but she liked him for a couple months now, but she thought at this moment staring at him smiling at her she loved him. As much as she tried to to deny it she had to admit it was true. She was starting to love him.

Resting her head in his chest still in lap as his arms wrapped around her and his chin resting on her head. "Do you think we should say goodbye to our family? I know they won't know but I think it would make everything feel better" she looked at up him.

He thought thinking it was a good idea "Yeah we can do it today, I don't know what I would say or do" he gave her a peck on the lips making her grin.

"You could give them the song" she looked hopefully, she read the lyrics after begging he finally let her. She thought it would be a great way to say goodbye.

"Maybe I'm a little scared though" he kept staring at her.

"We can get Julie to give to them and we can come with" she tried to get him to say yes.

Sighing like finally agreed getting a bunch of kisses from Luna. If he just had to agree to get this reaction from her he would've said yes immediately.

____________________

Julie agreeing when Luna telling her the plan they all walked up to the house. Luke almost backing out but Luna grabbing his hand giving him reassuring smile and nod. Julie rang the door bell and came out an old man, Luna guessing it was Luke's dad.

Soon Luke's dad inviting them in and his mother coming out. Julie explaining to his mom what she had found saying it was for Emily. They took it and read the lyrics as Luke the lyrics.

Luke was crying, tears coming out as one fell. Luna couldn't hold back the sobs. Seeing the pain in Luke's face and his parents was so much. She hugged him saying everything fine as he kept singing. She wished she could back in time and made sure he never left home or ate that hotdog. She would rather give him up than see him like this.

She knew how much he loved his mother, he was happy they could finally hear his song apologizing for everything that has happened.

Luna kept rubbing his back has his voice broke. She didn't know how to help but she felt hugging him for now was enough.

Luke looked at Luna wiping her tears away before giving her a slow and passionate kiss.

"You know" Luna breaking the kiss "I could always show them you and you guys could talk" she looked up at him, he was just smiling with dried tears on his face.

He would love to be able to talk and hug them but "I can't. We plan to cross over soon and that will be to much for mento say goodbye to and that's to much for them right now" he gave her a sad smile before poofing away. Luna following as he stood on Julies deck waiting.

He thanked her and Luna, he was really happy he could finally give her the song. Luna have them their little moment as he said thank you but they were both zapped Julie looking worried at both. Like explained what was happening to all of them and how they needed to cross over.

Julie knew she was being selfish but she could lose Luna or any of they guys. They became a big part of her life. Luna looked at Julie to say sorry but Julie ran inside ignoring Luna and slamming the door.

"Julie-" she was cut off, she looked down to see Luke holding her hand.

_________________

They all sat in the studio looking miserable. Luna was cuddled into Luke but no one bothered to ask questions they expected it sooner or later. Luna noticed how bummed Reggie looked, he hasn't said anything dumb or funny in awhile which broke her heart.

Julie came in "Snap out of it" yelling at them. Scaring them Alex threw his drum sticks one hitting Luna in the head making Luke glare at his friend for her hurting her. He checked to make sure she was fine before looking back at Julie.

"Jeez, I think you broke Alex" Reggie kept looking at his bass. Luna smiled at him, she loved his little remarks.

"Do you guys want to cross over or what?" Julie looked at all of them. They only have so much time and Luna doesn't even know her unfinished business. She looked away from the group trying not to show her tears. She grabbed Luke's hand and he didn't question it.

"Someone once told me that you don't ask for permission. You book gigs by doing" Julie looked at Luke.

"That was me" Reggie smirking but both Luke and Julie saying it wasn't.

Reggie looked sad looking down but at Luna "Yes it was" she whispered to him smiling. He was happy she would still take his side.

She's going to miss him. She couldn't say goodbye to him, to anyone of them. She didn't know how she was going to tell them she couldn't be able to cross over.

______________

The boys went to make sure they got the gig while Luna stayed back with Julie. They were in her Julies room jsut talking and then Luna got zapped flopping off her bed.

Why do I always fall of things Luna grumbled making Julie laugh at her.

The girls were excited waiting for the boy to come back. They thought it's been awhile and they quickly went to the studio waiting for them.

"Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long?" Julie jumped as the boys entered.

At the same time Luna asked "Did willy do it?"

Julie and Luna soon started asking a million questions as the boys just smirked at the two. Luke looked at his girl, he love that she had so many questions it showed she cared. His heartbeat rising as their eyes connected. He then knew at that moment, he loved her.

Soon a call came from Julies phone making everyone scream bad jump up and down.

Cheering they all got the gig. Luna was sad soon the boy she loved and her best friends were leaving her. And they would in the other side while she just didn't exist.

________________

Luna was flipping through all the songs Luke had in his book as they all freaked out about playing at the Orpheum.

All zapped making Luna grab her stomach in pain. She never felt one like that before. She looked at the boys in pain as she grabbed Luke's asking if he's fine.

Julie enters asked if they were ready to go and talking about tonight. Julie then left leaving with her dad to go to the Orpheum.

Caleb appeared on the piano "And where is it that you think your going?" Luna couldn't look at him, she hated him for doing this to her and her friends.

Luke getting defensive and walking up to him "What are you doing here"

Caleb found out about them playing that the Orpheum she had bad feeling. He had to have something up his sleeve, he wouldn't let them get away that easy.

Caleb started to speak getting in their heads before blowing a kiss of smoke making all four disappear.