Pt 14

"I...what...I'm....huh" Reggie pointed back and forth confused and scratched his head looking at everyone. Luna just laughed at him, she truly missed him.

Finally realizing she's actually in front of them they all ran hugging her and lifting her. Luna squealed from being lift in the air laughing with her friends.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left?" Julie jumped up and down around Luna.

"I went on tour as you can say and of course you always have to come back" Luna seen all their faces and how sad they are "You guys act like I died" they all gave her a look making her rephrase her sentence "Right. Right. You guys act like I died all over again"

Luke just walked up to her hugged putting his face into her shoulder. She looked at the group behind them who just watched, they al knew Luke took it the hardest. She hugged back never wanting to let go.

"I thought you were gone forever and you would forget me, us" Luke whispered into her neck. Luna just smiled she felt horrible he felt that way but her heart swelled at Luke's words. He still wanted her she thought.

"Well I thought if I ever came back you guys wouldn't want me" she whispered back. Luke snapped his head up putting his hands on her shoulders staring into her eyes, he had a serious look on his face.

Luna was scared he realized they don't need or want her but she was wrong. "Why would ever not want you, why would I never want you. We all love you Luna. When you were gone this place was awful, we all lost the light in our life"

No one said anything after, Luke and Luna looked like they were speaking through their minds.

Reggie just pointed at the two "See he does hogs her" he yelled making everyone laugh while Luna looked confused.

Luke scratched the back of his neck a little embarrassed Reggie said that. He didn't want Luna to think he did it purposely, he just wanted to spend most of his time with her.

Everything felt right again. They were meant to be a group and go separate ways.

Reggie came over and snatched Luna saying it's his turns to hug her. "I get Luna first because we never go to hang out on Wednesdays even though I called her then" Luna just laughed at her friend staring up at him.

Julie and Alex gasped as Caleb walked in the studio. Luke and Reggie pushed Luna behind them trying to protect her. They won't let Caleb take anyone, especially not Luna again.

"What are you going here" Luke asked with hatred in his voice, Luna looked around the group seeing all having angry faces even Reggie. I didn't think he could have an angry face she thought.

Caleb ignored them and looked at Luna "Did you invite them yet? We have to go soon to rehearse and I have some...business to attend too"

Why did he say it like that Luna thought looking at him. "No I didn't yet. We were all catching up, now if you stop interrupting I can tell them and I will be able to catch up with you later" no one was allowed to speak to Caleb like that, especially in front of others. Rage filled all of his body but he just remembered it's Luna and he took her from her family.

Caleb sighed, he knew he wasn't her real family like them but he wanted to be. He walked away tell her she has to be at the club by the time it gets dark, that's when everyone will arrive for rehearsal.

Luna didn't he bothering listening, she was too happy with them right now.

As he left the group turned to her giving her a looking saying spill.

"Well, as you guys know I'm apart of Calebs club now. And we perform shows, since I'm back here for a little bit I was thinking you guys could come to watch me" she looked nervous, they will definitely be upset with her.

"You still with that guy! I thought you escaped or something!" Luke yelled at her pointing to the door where Caleb just left. He was upset, not at Luna but at the world. He was just taking it out on her, he couldn't control it his anger was at his breaking point.

Luna looked hurt he raised his voice at her but she pushed the feelings away "How could I! I sacrificed my soul for yours. If I leave I could be gone! Do you want that!" She yelled right back. She wasn't one to stand down.

Reggie, Alex, and Julie were getting worried at the two. They never fought let alone disagree on something and what they were arguing about was a big topic especially since Luna just got back.

Luke was startled she yelled back but it just fueled his anger more. "No! I won't support this, he took you away from us! He is forcing you stay at his club! How could you invite us to watch that"

Luna felt hurt, she knew they didn't like Caleb but they just had to get to know him. Yeah he did all those things but it shows he has a soul, he took Luna over them seeing how much pain she was in. Caleb let them all live instead of letting them perish.

"Fine. Then you don't have to come" she whispered looking behind him to see the rest of her friends "I'll tell Caleb you guys might come and I'll make sure he knows Luke declined"

With that she left the studio. She was so upset. Her and Luke were stubborn people. They wouldn't see the other persons view and how they felt that thought they were right and the other was wrong.

Luke had no where to really go so he just stomped to the couch falling crossing his arms hugging just watching the spot Luna was just at.

Reggie looked at the group "Well I must say, they really went well" they all just glared at him making him shut up and look away.

_________________

Luna stomped into the club and started dancing. Instead of the usual elegant dancer but this time is was angry, her spins fast and vicious and not gentle.

Caleb seen she was here earlier and she was angry. What happened he thought. He canceled rehearsal seeing she might not be in the best mood. She just walked to her own room slamming the door.

Yeah she definitely wants to be alone Caleb winced at the sound of the door.

________________

Luke didn't speak to anyone he just kept bouncing his leg with his arms crossed. If anyone tried to go near him or speak to him he glared till they left.

Luke knew the only way he would calm down is if Luna was here. He missed her and felt bad he upset her but his rage took over his body.

He was also hurt he couldn't see her perform anymore. He knew everyone else would still go it seemed as his he was the only one who was thinking right.