Part 24

Luna entered the with a fit of rage everyone's eyes going to her seeing angry gaze searching the room. Some people would try to say hi but she ignored them and stomped away. When Luna was angry to a certain point there was not point in doing anything either she has to let all of it out or slowly calm down by herself. This time she chose to let it out.

Where is he, she thought, he has to be here he wouldn't leave. Everyone started to whisper looking towards Luna. At first she didn't notice till people started to back away from her or point. It all was just annoying her more. Why can't people mind their own business she muttered.

Going near the stage to see people behind the curtains. "Where is he" she growled at them. They all looked at her frightened by never seeing her like this and confused who he was. Luna rolled her eyes going to the girl who knew everyone. Maria.

She was here a couple years after Caleb. Everyone enjoys Maria but she is not someone you mess around with. Luna needed to calm just a little before going to Maria's room she needed to.

Closing her eyes breathing in and out shaking her hands to get the nerves off her trying ignore everyone who watching her right now. But she opened her eyes quickly. She heard them, three voices. They are some where around the club.

Reggie talked to all the pretty dancers asking if Luna has come back but they all kept stuttering. Reggie walks away just smirking to the boys "Must be my good looks that they just can't handle" Alex rolled his eyes at him wondering what has gotten into all these people.

"Well someone needs to know something" Luke ignored Reggies comment looking for someone who doesn't look scared. But everyone was just staring at them all in the same way. "Has anyone seen Luna" Luke yelled to everyone as they all just started pointing in one direction where Luna was standing with her eyes closed but they suddenly opened.

She looked around for something or someone but people were still staring at her. Out of no where Reggie just jumps on her hugging her tightly as she chuckles at her friend. "Whats up with you?" She asked as Reggie let go gently.

"What's up me? What's up with you! You ran away and didn't even tell me where you were going or when you will be back! Do you know how worried I was! I was worried sick. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Reggie rambled on being a mother in the situation as Alex came up behind him cover his mouth.

"Where did you go? We thought we would never see you again" Alex looked at her happy for her to be here.

Luna just laughed the boy confused "Guys don't be so dramatic" she patted them on the shoulder. Alex just gave her look that was blank.

"We are dramatic? You are the one who stayed at the beach for three months after you died" Alex stated back to her.

Luna just pouted "Hey it felt reasonable" she then pointed at the three boys "You guys died from a hotdog"

Now it was all of them pouting but Luke stepped up "We didn't know it would happen"

Luna just gave Luke a really look "You didn't think eating a hotdog from a back of a car in an alleyway wouldn't do something to you at least?"

"Well when you put that way we just sound dumb" Luke mumbled stepping back next to Alex and Reggie.

"Okay okay okay this isn't the point we are here. What happened Luna" Alex looked back at her.

"Well jace and I got into an argument and he said you guys never really cared about me since it's only been a little bit and you care more about Julie. I actually believed him for a second. I was so upset at you guys and him but then I realized he isn't apart of our friendship so what does he know" Luna smiled up at the boys and Luke just stared at her admiring her face and how adorable she looks right now.

Reggie just hugged her sniffing as Alex joined too but Luke wanted to have his own hug. He needed it.

"Reggie are you crying?" Luna laughed at her friend patting him on his back.

"And you guys say I'm the emotional one" Alex rolled his eyes muttering. Reggie heard though letting go of Luna and hitting Alex in the back of the head. Alex hits him back as they just started fighting each other but Luna looks over to Luke as he hugged her.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. He hugged tighter not wanting to let go. He didn't want to let go, if he let go she will leave he thought. Luke squeezed his eyes happy to be with her.

"What for?" Luna looked confused but hugging back missing his touch. It feels they haven't seen each other for awhile.

"Just everything. Everything I ever did to do that made you upset or hurt you. I am sorry" Luke let go and kissed Lunas forehead gently as she smiled and blushed a little.

"Heyyy stooopppp you can't distract me I'm suppose to be angry right now. I need to yell at Jaceeeee" Luna whined stomping her foot like a child as Luke laughed at her for being cute in his eyes.

Luna looked over at her friends who are still fighting and looking back at Luke asking for him to go stop them.

Luke walks over trying to get in the middle of it but he just ended up getting hitting and then joining in on the fight. Luna rolled her eyes as she flicked all boys on the head making them stop.

"We need to go find jace" Luna walked away as the boys tried catching up.

"What are we going to say" Reggie whispered to Luna.

"We will figure that out once we find him" Luna kept looking forward and not looking back.