Pt 9

Luna didn't know why she agreed but Reggie wanted to see what Julies dad was doing and now they basically followed him around all morning. Right now he was making breakfast singing the song the band sang last night. Luna and Reggie soon joined in, Reggie of course sounding great and Luna like trash she thought. They danced all around the room acting like they had microphones in their hand.

Seeing Julie come down they danced around before returning to her dads side. "Me and your dad our pals now. It's a little one-sided, but it works" Reggie looked at her dad.

"I hope I'm your number one pal Reggie" Luna looked at him seriously.

Reggie looked at her crazy "Of course you" it made Luna smile.

Luna listened to Julie and her dads conversation. Julie was lucky to have him as a dad, he let her off so easy, Lunas dad would've taken everything from her and not let her out unless it was school related.

"Have a good day at work, Ray" Reggie pointed at her dad grabbing Lunas hand "Its cool. You don't have to answer. Just..." Reggie soon poofed them out meeting with guys.

Luna looked around seeing Luke in purple long sleeved shirt. Never picture him in that before Luna thought. "What's going on today" Luna saying as she sat down.

"I'm going to talk to Julie at school and when I get back we are starting your lessons on piano" before she could answer he was gone. She looked at the other two.

"Can't get rid of me that easy now Luna" Reggie put his arm around her shoulder laughing.

"Oh I would never try to get rid of you Reginald" Luna looked at him laughing. Reggie looked at her in shock.

"Who told you" Reggie asked talking about his full name. Alex quickly got up and ran Reggie behind him screaming I'm going to hit you and why would you tell people.

_______________

After chilling out Alex and Reggie sat on the couch with Luna as they just played with their instruments. Luke popped in grabbing Luna taking her to the piano.

"Ok you ready" Luke looked into Lunas eyes. It felt like awhile since he actually stared into them. She just nodded as he told her what each key is and what to press.

"Like this" she pressed all the right keys. All the boys cheering tell her she did great.

"In no time you are going to be able to play a song and maybe even become famous" he leaned a little forward still looking in her eyes.

"Maybe, if I win any awards I'll have to make a speech out to my teacher for helping me learn" she leaned closer closing her eyes waiting for their to touch but all she got was a hand. She quickly looked up seeing Alex's hand in between their faces.

"I don't know what this is" he pointed at the two "But do it when we aren't around please" pointing his finger at Reggie and himself. Luna and Luke look away from each other both of their faves red.

They never realized how much power they have of each other. How one could just say hi to make the others day amazing. Everyone saw Willy looking into the studio and Alex proofing out to get him. They looked at each other but Reggie just went back to play the bass and Luke teaching Luna the piano.

_______________

The boys agreed to rehearse their music while Luna sat in the chair and watched. Alex flopping everywhere and Luke asking if he was ok. She didn't really pay attention she got lost at looking at Luke.

She finally paid attention when she heard Reggie say "Like you and Julie"

"Uh, wha... What is that suppose to mean?" Luke looked nervously at Luna.