Pt 15

Luna missed Luke, the others visited the club. They did seem uncomfortable but at least they tried unlike someone. She thought he would still visit with them but he never showed.

A couple days went by and Luna hasn't heard a word from Luke. She started getting sad, will they ever talk again? Is this the end of Luke and Luna?

Luna went on with her day, she started talking to people the club. They all were pretty fun to be around. They kept her distracted from thinking of Luke.

"Hey Luna!" Jace walked over, they have been getting close through the past couple days. "Wanna hang out today, we can go sit at the beach and walk around like last time" Jace has dark smooth skin, his hair was black and short with tiny curls, he had hazel eyes that just just popped. Luna loved his eyes, it was her favorite thing about him. He was very tall also, Luna guesses maybe around 6'1"

"Yeah sure, I don't have anyone else to hang out with any way" Luna laughed and so did Jace, she was telling the truth. Reggie and them would visit for two days and then the rest is with Luke.

Jace smiled nodding walking over to the stage to practice. Caleb seen the little interaction and smiled. He had a little plan. He called Luna and Jace over, "How about we do a little duet dance with you two?" He seen Jaces face brighten up but Luna seemed hesitant "Come on it will be fun, it will be something new" Luna nodded smiling.

She was excited but she didn't know what kind of duet it was.

________________

Luke missed Luna.

"Just go to the party. She will be happy to see you" Alex kept telling Luke but he didn't believe it. He never seen her mad, he thought he blew his chance.

"How do you know? What if she's happy we aren't talking? What if she already met someone new?" Luke kept going but Alex cut him off.

"Bro, she definitely wants you there. You guys are meant to be and how could she have met someone new when she still is in love with you" Reggie nodded with what Alex was saying.

Reggie just wanted them to make up so he can hang out with Luna without feeling guilty. He knew Luna didn't care he talked to Luke but he doesn't know how Luke felt. He want talked about his feelings since the fight. Luna was the only one he really opened up to, she got him to speak whats on his mind.

Luke sighed, if he really wanted her to forgive him he would have to show up even if she didn't want him to. He needed her to forgive him. "Fine, I'll go. I just need to see her" Luke looked down playing with his rings.

Alex just nodded "Ok well I'm going to go now. I have somewhere to be and someone to meet" Alex just poofed out. Luke looked at Reggie asking where he's going.

"Him and Willy are hanging out again" Luke just nodded. He didn't know what to do, he was bored and everyone was gone. Well except Reggie but he will probably go to Luna soon.

"So what do you want to do? Or are you going to hang with Luna again" Luke didn't mean for it to sound bitter. He was jealous of Reggie, he didn't start any fights, people rarely go mad at him, and he gets to hang with Luna.

Reggie shook his head "No shes hanging with a friend. He works at the club also apparently"

"Him?" Luke snapped his head over to Reggie. Him? Should he feel jealous? Worried? Does she like him? Why does he have a sudden hatred for this guy? Is he better than me? Luke had many questions.

"Yeah? Him. What's wrong?" Reggie asked Luke about this sudden out burst.

"Oh nothing. nothing" Luke wanted to find them and just see what they are doing. He wanted to show this guy Luna and him are together and they won't ever not be.

"Mhm okay. Well either we can hang out or I can go hang out with ray" Reggie looked skeptically at Luke.

"You still follow Julies dad around?" Luke looked at him weirdly.

"Yeah? He brings me at peace. He's so funny and calm. I just love how he does things, he makes it so organized and professional" Reggie smiled remembering the times they had.

Luke just laughed at his friend "Are you sure you aren't in love with this guy?" Reggie just scoffed.

"Of course not. He's just an amazing person" Reggie grabbed Luke's arm dragging him "Come on, you are hanging out with me and Ray today"

___________________

Luna and Jace were walking around the beach not speaking. It was silent. But it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. Luna was happy she made a new friend, she loved the guys and Julie but sometimes they could be a little to crazy.

"So what do you think of the duet?" Jace spoke breaking the silence. Luna looked up at him thinking for a moment.

"I don't really know actually. I think it's a really good dance I just don't know how my friends with react" Luna thought about Luke. How will react will he feel about this? Does he still care?

Jace looked at her "Who cares what they think. It's what you think anyway" Jace laughed "And Calebs opinion matter" Luna just laughed nodding her head.

It became quite again and Jace just nudged her "What's on your mind?" Luna didn't respond she was deep in thought. "Do I have to do penny for your thoughts thing"

Luna just smiled up at him shaking her head "No it's just I'm thinking about someone that I miss"

"Do you not talk to them anymore? Did they hurt your feelings? Do I have to beat someone up!" Jace just jokingly jumped in front her putting fist up ready to fight. Luna giggled at his antics.

"No you don't have to fight anyone don't worry" she pushed him out of the way continuing to walking down the beach with him close behind. "Me and him just got in a fight and haven't spoken since. I want to apologize but I don't really know how to be honest"

Jace grabbed her "Let's go" and they walked off.

"Where are we going!" Luna chuckled nervously.

Jace just gave her a look "Where do you think? We are going to talk to this guy and fix you friendship so you can be cheerful all the time" Jace really did want her happy, he didn't want her happy one second and the next to be all mopey.

Luna just pointed behind them "Well if we are going there he lives that way" Jace just rolled his at her laughing and turning around marching to the way she pointed at.