Pt 19

Luna was shaking off her nerves, the dance was today and she was scared what her friends would think of it. What if they take hate it? If it's boring? Jace came up putting both hands on her shoulders scaring her. He just laughed at the girl she was definitely in her own world he thought.

"You okay?" He smiled at her, Luna doesn't know why but Jaces emotions were just contagious making her smile right back.

"A little nervous. No a lot. No just a little I guess. I'm perfectly fine we'll I wouldn't say I'm perfectly fine you could say I'm okay. You know what I'm whatever" Luna just looked down scared too much was on her mind. Jace found the girl very amusing he couldn't stop smiling and looking at her Luna didn't even notice he never once looked away. Her mind was on her friends and Caleb.

"We got this don't worry. And even if you mess up my greatness will just cover it up for you" Jace puffed his chest putting letting it go from laughing with Luna "In all seriousness you are going to do great, really. You are one of the best dancers I have ever seen. Actually you are the best and you just started getting into professional dancing and learning all different types" Jace gave her a little smile while Luna just hugged him whispering thank you.

She looked at the stage seeing everyone was practicing and her and Jace would be next. They were the final act Caleb wanted them to be the stars of the show. Sometimes Luna felt bad she knew Caleb favored her and she got special treatment but it wasn't her fault right? It was his choice not hers. She sounded selfish she thought.

She won't ever say it out loud but she cares for Caleb a lot and she has missed him. She hasn't seen him in weeks this might be the first time seeing him. She always wondered where he goes.

__________________

Luke and everyone was getting ready dressing all fancy and what not. Alex was having the best time out of everyone. He was making sure he looked the best since he knew Willy would be there. Oh and of course Luna yes he was looking good for Luna. Alex hasn't seen Willy much since they have been released of Calebs stamp and he was excited to see him now.

Reggie didn't care too much he was just doing this for Luna. He wanted her the happiest. He knew she was nervous right now she told him her fear of the dance and how their opinion matters the most to her. He was going to make sure everyone was going to be nice about it even if it was bad, which he would never expect. Especially from Caleb.

Julie was just excited to the performance, she trusted Lunas judgement and if she says he changed she will believe her. She was excited to see the whole performance how Luna talks about them saying they are colorful big loud and amazing she was expecting a lot. She wanted to see the dancers who are ghosts and she wanted to meet the famous Jace she has been hearing about.

Luke just wanted to see Luna. He wanted to see the dance she was so proud of, the dance with Jace. Jace just gave him an uneasy feeling maybe it was because he was a little jealous. Okay it was definitely because he was very jealous of Jace. But something else about him is off. He didn't enjoy it. He finally got in his black clean cut tux hoping Luna liked it.

The boys went from the studio to Julies room where she was getting changed. The boys were about to walk in until Reggie jumped in front of them stopping them.

"Guys guys guys" Reggie put his arms out making the guys stop in their place. Without saying a word Reggie covered his and walked inside Luke and Alex staying where they were looking at each other confused.

Reggie was waving his over arm in front of him to not bump into anything but all Julie seen was Reggie with his hand over his eyes and his arm waving frantically everywhere as he turned in circles.

"Reggie?" Julie questioned him. He spun around to where he heard her voice and put his hand pointing at her. "What are you doing?"

"I came in to ask if we can come in and if you are fully dressed" Reggie smiled at her while she shook her head at him. She just didn't understand why us was going in circles and waving his arm frantically.

She told him she was dressed and fine but then asked why he did all of that.

"Well I didn't want to bump into anything" Reggie looked at Julie like it so obvious.

Julie just stared at him "You are a ghost Reggie" and he just looked her at confused where she's going with this. "You can walk through things you don't have to worry about walking into things"

Reggie just smiled at her going back outside grabbing both boys by their tuxes pulling them in.

Alex hitting his hand off his shirt while Luke just yelled "Hey don't wrinkle it I don't have time to take it to the dry cleaner" Julie didn't understand how Luna can hang with them so much.

Julies dad walked in asking why she was dressed so nice Julie quickly told him she was invited somewhere to a dance saying it was very fancy. Her dad just looked confused at her before saying there was a boy at the door for her. Julie just smiled and almost ran down the stairs.

Luke and them stared at each other before poofing downstairs seeing Nick.

"Hi I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a little bit" Nick looked at what she was wearing quickly responding "Oh if your are going somewhere maybe another time"

Julie laughed and looked at the time they had an hour or two so why not. "It's fine we can hang out for a couple hours but then I have to be back if that's fine" Nick just nodded his head leading Julie out as Nick looked at the boys before smirking and a purple glow came from them as he closed the door.

The boys looked scared but just stood there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hiiiiii ok I never really talked to you guys on the chapter before. So how are you doingggggg. How do you likeeee the story sooo farrrrr.

Ok ok I just wanted to say I'm sorry I didn't post in awhile school really has been a butt and giving out a lot of work recently. I'm really ready to drop out.

Yeah I just wanted to say sorry and I hope your day is going amazing so far and you can tell how your day is going in the comments if you want if not that's totally fine.