Part 12

It's been awhile since the group has seen Luna. They tried going back to the club to get her but they seen everything was packed up and gone. It broke Luke to know she was gone and she was gone because of him. Nothing has ever really the same after her. In the short time they have known the girl she became a huge part of their lives.

Reggie doesn't make his fun comments anymore, he just couldn't. He would always wait for a little giggle to come right after that would make him smile but it never came. He became more quite, he usually is the one to bring the groups mood up but he couldn't do it himself.

Alex he wasn't do so well either. He would always talk about his problems and feelings with Luna and she would take him out for the day to just bring him a smile. He didn't know who he could talk to, no one understood like Luna.

Julie just wanted a hug. She always got hugs from Luna when she was down. But she wasn't here to give them out. She couldn't put away the purple dress she wore. It was the last thing she hugged Luna in.

Luke. He was doing the worse out of all of them. He didn't go near the piano, if he did memories of them together popped up. His visited the beach she was always at and sat at her bench. He never talked, none of the group did. They just say and stared. Luke would sometimes just break out crying randomly. Then everyone would start crying with him.

The night they all cried the hardest was when they talked about the good times with her.

___________________

"Yeah and when she would chase Reggie threatening to hurt him from him waking her, taking her food, or just bothering her" Alex laughed softly remembering.

"Hey I wouldn't have to do that stuff if someone" Reggie looked at Luke "Didn't always take her away and hog her"

"I did not hog her" Luke exclaimed to the group.

The group just laughed telling Luke he stole her. Soon they silently cried all together. They were glad they talked about her.

_________________

It was their last laugh in awhile.

It's been two months since they last seen her.

Luna didn't think she had a big impact on them, she thought they would get over it after a week.

She was in England right now. Caleb took her all over the world and this was their last stop till they did it all over again.

Caleb was in a much better mood and didn't scare people since Luna joined. He felt happy with her here, he could take care of her. But he seen she never smiled, only on stage when dancing.

They did have have a couple good conversations since she left but she mostly just ignored everyone. She kept to herself.

"Hey, how bare you doing?" Caleb walked over putting his hands on her shoulder. She jumped a little not knowing he was there at first. All she did was just shrug not giving an answer. Went back to staring out the window of the club, watching people walk by not sending a glance at the club.

Caleb wished he never took her from them. But he couldn't give her back now, she was one of the main acts and everyone would think he went soft even though they already know there's a soft spot for the girl.

Caleb just sighs at her "After this we are going back to LA" she looked up slightly just hearing about her old home "I know you are sad you can't see them" Luna looking at him with so much hope. Her eyes begging him to let her see them one more time. One more time to hug Julie, one more time to have a day out with Alex, one more time chase Reggie, and one more time to kiss Luke goodbye.

Caleb looked away, he couldn't look into her eyes or he would quickly give in. "I'm still not going to let you leave the club but we could maybe invite them to watch a show" he finally looked at her so she ran up to him jumping and hugging him screaming thank you.

He hugged her back smiling, this is what he wanted. Luna will be in such a better mood now he thought. Luna just smiled hugging him as she looked into the distance as a few tears fell down. She can finally have the great goodbye she couldn't have with them or even her family.

"We have a show soon darling so the quicker it's done the quicker to LA" Caleb chuckled as the girl jumped off him running to her outfit. It was the same dress she wore when the band played at the Orpheum.

Sometimes she's a child Caleb laughed in his thoughts before walking on to the stage singing.

_________________

Luna appeared from the ceiling on of the rings, Caleb tapping her foot pointing up introducing everyone to Luna as the crowd screamed. She smiled, it brought her joy people were excited to see her.

Finally landing on the floor Luna kicked her legs high in the air and spinning around Caleb. The girl giggled at Calebs astonished face seeing so much energy in her.

He joined her dancing and soon both were doing the waltz. Caleb was the one who taught her it, she became a professional in the past couple months.

________________

Looking at Caleb out of breathe as they left the stage. As promised he was bringing her back to her home.

Luna looked at him smiling as he put his hand out ready to poof out. She grabbed his hand closing her eyes. Here I come guys Luna thought excited to see them. And with a bright light around them Caleb and Luna disappeared.

Looking around at the empty club Luna thought this was a dream. She ran immediately out the door looking as people walking down the sidewalk straight through her, nothing changed at all. Caleb watched as she ran out, he knew where she would be going.