Pt 22

Reggie calmed down and went to the beach seeing Alex and Luke there watching Julie and "Nick" sitting on a bench. Lunas bench.

Reggie ran up to the guys as they were creepy watching from far away. Good thing no one can see us Reggie thought and chuckled at himself.  "Guys" Reggie whispered yelled at the two startling them.

Luke quickly yells at Reggie "Bro! Where have you been, we have been watching Julie this whole time and went turned around to see you weren't there" Alex just nodded with Luke.

"Have you guys seen Luna?" Reggie knew they probably haven't but he has so much hope they have.

Alex and Luke looked at him very confused "She's at the club we're we will be meeting her soon" Alex said very slowly making Reggie role his eyes.

"No she's not . She left. A lot happened there since we were late and I'm guessing she ran away" Reggie said quickly "we really have to go find her"

Alex was slowly getting up but Luke was staying crouched "No Julies in trouble also. We can't just drop her to go find her" Luke said angrily "Luna" Luke sighed heavily looking down before locking eye contact with Reggie "Luna is dead. Just like us. She won't be in trouble. Julie though she fine, normal. Alive! We can't just leave her because Luna is having a hissy fit because we are late! Julie comes first to me and always will" Luke said softly.

Anger bubbled up in Reggies chest. His fist clenching by his side, body shaking, eyes shut tightly he is trying calm down as much as he can but he couldn't. He was done with Luke right now. The girl who basically saved them is missing some where but all Luke could say was was rude things about Reggies best friend.

"You know what" Reggie opened his eye looking at Luke and not breaking eye contact. It kind of scared Alex and Luke. They seem Reggie sad, disappointed, and annoyed but never ever this angry. "You don't deserve Luna. You never did! You can't go save the girl you say you love so much but you can sit here and watch Julie basically on a date! Yeah it's Caleb what is he going to do, that's Lunas friend he wouldn't ever hurt her friends! No matter how much you try to say you are 'protecting' you really are just jealous she found someone else" Reggie walked up bending down where to where Luke and his eyes met.

Luke felt angry of his accusation "So you think you deserve her? Because of what? Because you cling to her side all the time and can't be without her?"

"Sorry bro you you got that al wrong. I deserve her because I'm there for when she needs it, I make her laugh more than you, I know how to give her space, I don't like someone else and tell her I love her" Reggie whispered to Luke and just got up walking away. Alex just sat there in shocked what just went down. He looked where Reggie went and looked at Luke shaking his head disappointed.

"Dead or alive Luke Luna is our friend, family. Like Reggie said Caleb would never hurt one of Lunas friends" Alex was slowly walking away to Reggie who was stomping.

"How do you that" Luke stood up yelling at Alex

Alex just turned around walking backwards screaming back "Because we would've been gone first" and he went to Reggie. Luke just sat back down huffing watching Julie and Caleb.

Alex finally caught up Reggie who was muttering angry things to himself. Alex patted him on the back "You good bro?"

Reggie looked at him tear finally falling and he just hugged Alex crying. Alex stood still nit expecting this reaction. He didn't think Reggie could ever breakdown he just always laughs about things.

"No...Luna is out there thinking we don't care about her alone" Reggie cried

Alex just patted his back softly "We will find her and tell why we were late and she will be okay"

"No no no no no no! She not upset we are late Jace told her we basically don't care about her and only person is Julie" Reggie wiped his tear "So if finds out Luke is with Julie and what he said about her she will think it's true but Alex I do care about her! She's the best thing that happened to us! She actually makes me happy!"

Alex sadly smiles at Reggie "Me too. She makes me happy too. That's why we are going to find her"

"And if we don't? That's terrifying! When the next time we will see her? What if she doesn't come back"

"She has to Reggie. She will come back for us" Alex and Reggie hugged. Reggie finally calming down but any thought of Luke made him want to explode. Alex started worrying more she will probably never want to see the boys again because of Jace.