Pt 11 (last part)

Luna looked around to see the boys in Tuxes. She had to admit Luke looked hot, she must say he looked good in dark blue. She looked down at her seeing she was wearing a matching dress as Luke, in went down right above her knee.

Luke seeing her made his knees weak, she looked stunning but it was cut short but Caleb walking in. Luke tried to loosing his collar but nothing was working.

"I know you boys aren't my biggest fans" Caleb ignored Luna he hasn't looked her since he gave her the stamp "And an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But... I just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch. Now for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together?" Making the group look at each other.

"And believe me, everything you want, including Willy, is here" Caleb pointed at Alex. "And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. Yoy soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other." He got so close to Luke trying to get into all their heads "I promise"

The crowd started cheating and Caleb was soon on the stage singing, all of getting zapped and Caleb looked at Luna with sympathy it was happening to her.

He kept looking back at us and soon Luna started tapping her foot and poof she was on stage dancing like she never did before. She didn't know how Caleb found out but she always wanted to be a dance.

"Luna" Caleb came over to her spinning her fast "show me the spins" he let her spinning on her own going in so many circles. She looked back at the boys scared, she didn't know what was happening. She couldn't control herself.

Soon each boy started getting on stage being controlled by Caleb. Luna danced around each boy with worried all over her face.

________________

Luna was terrified they were going to be late and miss the gig with Julie. As they ran to the stage Luna seen her already starting to singing. Luna gave a kiss to Luke and saying good luck to everyone as she went to the crowd and watched. Julie was looking beautiful as always and her voice magnificent.

Alex soon popped up in the middle of the performance, then Reggie. Luna cheered waiting for Luke but he didn't appear yet. She got worried but she seen Luke but he was flickering.

Finally he looked at her. They just stared, he didn't know what to do. It felt like everything was in slow motion. The crowd screaming was in the background all he could hear was Luna talking to him.

"You got this, I believe in you. You are ready to go, it's your time Luke. Don't look at me, look at your self. Look at who you became. You became an amazing rockstar. Make this the best show you ever done" a small tear fell down her face.

It's all he needed to hear and he was finally shown.

Luna cried hard, she was going to miss these doofuses. Alex stood singing, then Reggie, and then all together.

They bowed to the crowd and disappearing as Luna went with.

________________

They all were on the floor groaning in pain. They knew it was time, not to cross over but time to not to exist.

Luna looked up at the ceiling "I love you guys, Reggie my best friend, Alex my guardian" she laughed and choked on a sob before getting up looking at Luke grabbing his face giving him a small kiss "And Luke, I love you. As my boyfriend, my friend, and the guy who took to long to ask me out. I love you all, you guys are my family."

They all cried together, they didn't want to leave they couldn't. They had so much to do.

They seen Julie walk in and immediately became quite. Since the didn't cross over they wanted her to think as they lost all power. They thought it would be easier on her.

But of course Reggie had to say something making them all scream at him.

Julie turned on the light seeing them on the ground coughing and getting zapped again harder. Julie crying begging them to go to Caleb to live. But none of them could. They slowly got up as Luna stood in the background watching how much they were in. Luke grabbed Lunas hand looking at her "No regrets"

Luna sobbed running around hugging everyone saying goodbye. Hugging Reggie a little longer saying she will miss him.

She looked at Luke kissing him slowly "I love you" he smiled as a tear fell down "I love you too"

Reggie looked at his friends happy, he was sad he wouldn't be able to see them do this stuff anymore and Alex and him hit them with pillows to cut them out. Or Luna chasing him from waking her up.

Julie cried talking to the guys as they didn't notice Luna disappeared.

_____________

She cried as she walked into the club. Looking for Caleb everywhere she finally spotted him. He smirked thinking all of them came but just seeing Luna with tear running down he immediately got up ran over asking what's wrong.

"Plea-please don't take them away. Please cal-Caleb. Don't do this to them. They mean to much to me" she fell into his arms crying, Caleb didn't speak he let her keep speaking "You don't ne-need them. Just take me. Take me instead. I have your powers I do. Let them be ghost" Luna was zapped falling to the ground crying. She looked up at him begging "please let them go, they don't deserve it. I have more power than them, just let them go and I'll join your club" she looked down silently sobbing.

Caleb sighed before take her arm where he put the stamp and putting his other hand over it, making the stamp come off "Fine I'll take you and they can be set free, but you can not leave the club"

Luna jumped up hugging him crying saying thank you.

Like she said, she would do anything for those boys. Even given up saying goodbye to her family and ever seeing them again.

Caleb hugged back listening to the girl cry out of happiness her friends are safe but sadness she will never see them again.

________________

As the group hugged Luke looked next to him to hug Luna but seen she was gone. He started getting worried. Did she not exist anymore? What happened, where did she go?

"How can I feel you?" Julie asked the group but Luke ignored them looking around. The boys started glowing and feeling stronger.

Soon the stamps came off and they cheered.

Reggie looked for his best friend to jump up and down with but didn't see her. He seen Luke freaking, "Do you think?" But Luke quickly said she would never do that.

But everything started to click. This was Lunas plan, to give herself up instead of the boys. She was more valuable than them, they noticed she didn't have unfinished business, and she already goodbye for her family awhile ago.

Luke fell crying, why didn't he see it sooner. Reggie let tears fall down his best friend sacrificed herself for him. And Alex sobbed with them. Julie hugged them missing their friend. They all knew they wouldn't be able to see her, Caleb wouldn't let them.

End of season 1
________________
Hiiiii yeah I never really talked here, sorry my book wasn't good to be honest I made it for me and my friend I'm very happy to see everyone enjoying and reading it. Yeah I wasn't happy how I ended it either, but when season 2 comes out I definitely will make it happier than it is right now.

I really do hope you enjoyed it, again sorry for the ended I'm even mad at myself rn. I can't wait for season 2 to come and see what happens