Pt 7

Luke took them to this little cafe. They all seemed to calm down about the zap. They were in denial and Luna knew that but she rather be in denial then think of what could happen.

Luna watched as Reggie messed with the girl on her phone moving her plate all around laughing at her. Luna looked over at Luke seeing him writing on something.

She walked over to talk to him "So when are going to teach me how to play piano. If I remember correctly someone basically begged for me to let them teach me" she smiled at the boy who looked up from writing shaking his head with a smirk.

"Well as you seen a lot is happening. But I could squeeze you in some where on my agenda" he leaned his elbow on the counter still smirking at her.

"Oh really? Your agenda" she came closer to his face smiling up at him.

"Yeah my agenda. Do you know what that is? I know you had your little phone but not everyone had that" He glanced at her lips remembering at the party how they kissed. He looked up and stared into her eyes moving forward getting closer to her face now.

"No I know what is. I never heard about your agenda before" it was her turn now to look his lips. They were both so close they just had lean a little further and their lips would touch once again.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me" he looked at her lips moving in for the kiss. As they were about to touch Reggie came over getting in between them looking at the clipboard Luke was writing on.

"You wrote out names on the playlist for tonight?" He questioned looking at Luke

Alex now came up whispering to Reggie and Luna "I'm getting a little worried about him" then looking at Luke before yelling "He keeps forgetting Julie quit the band"

Luke went on how he knows Julie would back but Luna kept thinking about their and almost kiss. Does Luke feel the same way? Was it just for lust? Luna thought he always liked Julie from hearing how Reggie talks about them when their on stage.

As soon as Luke said they don't need Caleb they all were zapped, Luna a little to hard making her topple over her chair flying back. They looked at her worried but she got up and laughed and them joining in.

Alex notice someone outside and runs outside to catch them but they skated away. Willy she thought. She hasn't heard about him from Alex since the party. She frowned at Alex saying sorry.

She looked at Luke and Reggie asking what to do with Alex they just had a sad face on their face looking back at Alex.

She didn't like seeing them this way. She stood up slamming her hands on looking at straight at Alex "You my friend, need a girls day were we forget about boys and think about ourselves" slowly walking up to him excited. He looked happy about this idea to agreeing quickly.

"I want girls dayyyy" Reggie whined walking up to the two. Luke following quickly behind wanting to join but he won't admit it.

Luna looked at Reggie "You don't have a crush sir so you can't not join this girls day" then turning to Luke she gave a little smirk pointing "And you, we have our own little day together" Luke looked confused when he finally remembered he was going to visit his mom and dad with her. He just nodded with a slight smile.

Reggie pouted "How come everyone has their own special day and I don't" he grabbed her shoulders shaking her. "You know what I get you every Wednesday" he looked at the boys pointing giving them a stink look.

"Ok well after me and Alex's little day" she turned to Luke "If your still up we can go" Luke nodding still staying quite.

He doesn't know what to feel, he's going to see his parents. He doesn't know if he can handle it but he has to see them. He wants to know what they do, how they are doing, what they look like.