Pt 3

Luna leaned on the lockers watching as the boys got in their place to surprise Julie. She zoned out of the whole conversation thinking it's none of her business since Julie looks upset.

As she looked back up at the boys she hears Reggie telling Julie to tell the cheerleaders he's single but Alex quickly added to tell them he's dead. Reggie yelled back quickly to keep that part out but it was to she was gone. Reggie looked at Luna for help she just shrugged and smiled at him.

"At least we know you aren't like this doofus" Alex said patting Reggies back. "Trust me I might find his antics funny but I would never join in on them, well not all the time" Luna chuckled winking at Reggie who's face had a pout but he was glad to hear she will join him sometimes.

"So what are you doing here any way?" Luke finally talked but it came off rude. He tried to correct him "N-n-no not that we don't want you here I-I-I'm just confused how you got here. I didn't mean for-" Luke was cut off by Alex hitting him on the back of his neck. Luke scratching his neck "Yeah I'm just gonna stop talking now" their little group always made Luna laugh by how awkward, funny, and stupid they are.

"What he is asking is why did you come here?" Alex asked more nicely. Luna looked down and didn't really say anything. The boys looked at each other and told her she didn't have to say which she happily accepted. It soon became awkward and no one spoke.

"You guys are really great as a band" Luna broke the silence. They looked up at her smiling happy someone likes their music. "Thanks" they said at the same time and then looking at each other weirdly.

Luna laughed and they soon smiled knowing they made her laugh. "Well we have to go meet up with Julie at her house" Alex waved to her as she waved back saying goodbye. She turned around ready to go for why she came here but Reggie screamed she could come with them. Making her stop and think. She's never missed it, would they notice? Would they care? Only a couple mins late will be fine right?

She turned to them and smile agreeing. Luke was happy Reggie asked now they get to know more about her and hang with her.

______________

Luna thought they would hang and talk but really they just sat on a couch watching Alex pace. Reggie whispering to Luna "I think he's practicing his model strut" making Luna chuckle and pushing him towards Luke. Luke looked scared and worried at his friend pacing all around. "He's so nervous" Luna whispered to the two. Luke nodded agreeing "Yeah has almost making me nervous" Reggie nodding with him while Luna continues to stare at Alex

He finally stops and looks at them explaining he doesn't handle change well and everything else. They started talking about band stuff that Luna had no clue what. She started playing with the pillow until she noticed Luke and Reggie are standing now and Alex leaving. She looked up confused what she missed. The boys just whistled and looked up instead of looking at the girl.

What do now Luna thought she looked around the room while Alex and Reggie talked and ignored the girl. Welp this is a fun way to get to know everyone.

She seen the piano and started touching it hitting random keys she didn't know. It just felt right, as if something was pulling her to those keys. When done she looked up to see Luke and Reggie very close to her face just staring shocked. "What?" She questioned looking confused.

"You can play piano? Why didn't you tell meee. I thought we were friends Luna!" Reggie crosses his arms pouting at the girl. Luke just rolled his eyes at the boy and looked back her waiting for an answer.

"What do you mean I could play? I just pressed random keys? And I would tell you Reggie, I would tell everyone" Luna said confused. They boys looked at each other then back at her and did this this four time till Luna said stop.