PROLOUGE

IT is funny to think that everyone had normal lives before this all started, at least, that is how Bonnie seen it.

But then again, her and her niece were living in the new norm.

Before the virus broke out, Bonnie and her family were in Atlanta for a holiday, the other side of the world away from home. You name it, most family members from her parents, her brother and his wife, to even her Aunts and Uncles came with them.

But then, there were two left.

You would find it unexpected that a thirty one year-old woman and a six year-old girl were the last of their family, despite it being an accident. Bonnie swore the day she watched her family taken down by a herd, that she would protect her niece with her life, putting emphasis that she would die before anything happened to that girl.

The two moved from cars and abandoned homes, just for a roof and walls to at least stop the dead attacking them during the night while they slept, Bonnie not wanting to risk camping out in the middle of the night.

Bonnie ensured she would raise her niece as a strong woman, a girl who would need no man to do her dirty work and a girl who could fend for herself, besides, this was no world for a child to experience, though in the couple of years it had occurred she had grown up too fast.

But what do you do?

With food and water running scarce, Bonnie knew she and Frankie needed to find somewhere to stay that was sustainable and safe, along with a group of people to help out and work with.

Bonnie realised that the only way forward, as much as she did not want it, was to work with others in order to feel somewhat safe.

So what happens when Bonnie and Frankie stumble upon a prison, though notices it is occupied by a rather large group of people? Will they reluctantly join? Or will something else arise?

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!