FOURTEEN.

THE next day, Bonnie woke to a lonely cell block, apart from Hershel, Beth, Glenn and Judith. She woke up feeling stronger than yesterday, though not back to her normal self.

"Morning." Bonnie smiled at Beth, Hershel and Glenn and they smiled back at her, "Morning Bonnie, how are you feeling today?" Bonnie sat down next to Beth and smiled at Judith "I'm feeling better, a lot better, but still tired." Hershel nodded.

"You and Glenn will take a little longer to recover considering you were both worse off than everyone else." Bonnie grinned and looked at Glenn "We are just too badass." Glenn chuckled at her words.

"You know, Daryl never left the outside of your cell the entire time you were out." The words shocked Bonnie, her jaw dropping slightly at Hershel's words, "Really?" She asked him and Glenn smirked from his seat, Bonnie made eye contact with him and he wiggled his eyebrows at the woman.

"Shut up Glenn." Bonnie felt her cheeks redden at his words and they laughed as Hershel stood up "There is some food over there," he pointed over to the table "then I want you both back in bed, you can slowly resume duties tomorrow."

Glenn and Bonnie nodded as they walked over and grabbed some food "You know Bon, none of us have seen Daryl as close to someone as you, yeah he's close with Carol, but your relationship is different."

Bonnie bit her lip to hide her smile "Well, he doesn't see it, but to Frankie and I, especially Frankie, he is a good man." Glenn smiled as he stood upright and watched the woman, a glimmer in her eye.

Glenn patted her shoulder assuringly before walking back to his cell, Bonnie doing the same. She quickly said a goodbye to Beth, before she ate her food and layed down on her bed, falling back to sleep.

\/

A large boom from outside the prison jolted Bonnie awake in her cell, she groaned and got out of her bed "Glenn?" She called and he emerged from his cell "What the hell was that?" He asked and the pair looked at each other with worried glances.

The two noticed nobody in the cell block, not even Beth and Judith "Where is everyone?" She wondered as Glenn walked up beside her and all of a sudden, gunshots could be heard, hundreds of them.

Bonnie and Glenn ran back to their cells, grabbing their guns and knives before they were interrupted by a dishevelled looking Maggie "Come on, we need to go now." Glenn and Bonnie looked over at the brown haired woman before nodding and grabbing their backpacks before following Maggie.

The outside of the prison looked like a warzone.

Bonnie's breath hitched as her mind wandered to Frankie.

She looked around, with wild eyes as bullets still flew through the air.

She whipped her head as everything fell into slow motion, Bonnie could see a tank, protruding through the prison fence, walkers inside the prison walls and as many men and women shot at them.

Bonnie grabbed Maggie's arm as they hid behind some cover "I-I have to find Frankie." She stammered and Maggie and Glenn looked at her, "Bonnie, she's fine, we have to get you both on the bus." Maggie yelled over the gunfire.

Bonnie reluctantly stood up and followed Maggie and Glenn towards the bus, "I will find you after this ok?" Glenn looked at Maggie and nodded his head, before Maggie sent one last look at two of the people she had learned to care for the most, before she turned around and ran back into the line of fire.

Once she was out of sight, Glenn turned to look at Bonnie "You with me?" The woman nodded before they took off, running out of the bus and away from the gunfire to search for Frankie.

"Frankie?" Bonnie screamed, her eyes searching everywhere she could, from the corner of her eye she spotted the dark green jacket that belonged to Frankie, laying on the ground and covered in blood.

Bonnie gasped at the sight, seeing walkers all around her. She tried to think her niece was not gone, the hope sizzling out inside of her, before walkers made their way over, jaws snapping.

Bonnie looked around for Glenn and huffed when she could not see him, so she turned and ran out of the prison, towards the woods in hope that she would find someone.

What the hell happened?

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!