SIXTY FIVE.

AFTER a little while by herself, Bonnie had managed to calm down and was now back with the group inside the house.

The sound of light footsteps caught her attention from the sofa she was sat on, where she played with her knife.

"Dr Carson was able to patch Gregory up, he's in pain, but he'll live." Jesus informed the group as he stood in front of the fire place, arms crossed on his chest.

"So what happens now?" Michonne asked and Bonnie slipped her knife into its sheath, diverting her gaze over to Jesus, awaiting a response.

The only thing on her mind was this Negan.

How could one man be the cause of all of this? How could these people be so fearful of him?

"Things like that don't usually happen here, but it's settled." Jesus responded and Bonnie nodded, though before she could stop herself, two words fell from her lips.

"Who's Negan?" Bonnie bit the inside of her cheek as she met Jesus' eyes.

Rick nodded, pushing himself off of the desk he was leaned up against "Daryl and Abraham had a run in with his men. Who is he?" Bonnie was shocked at her leaders words and turned in her seat to look up at her partner and favourite red head with raised eyebrows.

Daryl turned his head sheepishly, while Abraham sent the woman a small smirk and a wave of his hand.

"Negan's the head of a group of people called 'The Saviours'." Jesus told them as Bonnie turned back in her seat to look up at the long haired brunette.

"As soon as the walls were built, The Saviours showed up. They met with Gregory on behalf of their boss." Jesus paused momentarily and sighed "He made a lot of demands, even more threats," Bonnie noticed his thumbs moving around anxiously "and he killed one of us, Rory, he was sixteen years old, beat him to death right in front of us."

Bonnie felt her heart break for that boy.

She couldn't imagine loosing Frankie like that, never, she would not allow it while she was alive.

"They said 'we needed to understand right off the bat'." Bonnie shook her head and let her hands rest in her lap.

"Gregory's not exactly good at confrontation, he's not the leader I would have chosen, but he has made this place what it is and the people like him." As Jesus finished, Maggie spoke up from over behind Michonne "He made the deal."

Jesus nodded his head "Half of everything; our supplies, our crops, our livestock, it goes to the saviours."

"There has to be something we can do?" Bonnie asked and looked between Rick and Jesus with a hopeful gaze.

"What do you get in return?" Glenn asked "They don't attack this place, they don't kill us." Jesus gave a defeated shrug and Bonnie shook her head at his words.

'Why not go after them?" Bonnie asked, pausing briefly "Get them before they can get to you?" Daryl nodded his head in agreement with the blonde "Most of the people here don't even know how to fight, even if we had ammo." Jesus told them with a defeated sigh.