FOURTY EIGHT.

DARYL made his way down the streets of Alexandria.

Bonnie had been gone for a couple of hours now and he was beginning to worry.

The gate being pulled open caught Daryl's eye as he seen Glenn with Bonnie, Tara and Noah returning from outside the gates.

Daryl made his way over as a scene began to escalate between Glenn and Aiden, and he sped up his pace, stopping a few steps away.

Bonnie was furious.

The shit Aiden and Nicholas had pulled with the walker outside the gates had her nostrils flaring and teeth gritted.

"You obey my orders out there." Aiden yelled and Bonnie could feel her anger consuming her and Daryl could see her chest heaving.

"Well then we're just as screwed as your last run group." Bonnie spat, and Aiden turned to look at her "Say that again." He threatened, before Glenn pulled Aiden's attention back too him.

"Back off Aiden." Glenn threatened before he pushed Glenn, and Bonnie took a half step forward "Come on man, take a step back." Noah reached out and Bonnie watched Nicholas out the corner of her eye.

"No one's impressed man." Glenn lowly spoke and Bonnie nodded in agreement "Walk away." Bonnie told him before Deanna's voice cut the tension.

"Hey!" She yelled making her way over, as did Rick and Carl after coming back from outside the gates.

"What is going on?" The clicking of Deanna's heels came to a halt, as Aiden tore his intense gaze from Glenn and looked back at his mother "This guy's got a problem with the way we do things."

"Why'd you let these people in?" Aiden asked.

Bonnie dryly chuckled "Because we actually know what we're doing around here." Glenn stated, though this caused all hell to break loose.

Aiden swung at Glenn, though he ducked and knocked him on his ass, while Daryl and Bonnie moved after Nicholas, who went after Glenn.

Daryl speared Nicholas to the ground and Bonnie ran after him, along with Rick.

"That's enough!" Deanna screamed, though everyone ignored her "I said, that's enough."

Rick took a hold of Daryl's shoulders "Daryl, hey, he's not worth it, come on." Bonnie mumbled into his ear, "Come on don't do this now." Rick pulled Daryl off of Nicholas and he stood back, pacing in his spot.

Bonnie eyed Nicholas "Watch yourself." She warned before they were interrupted by Deanna "I want everyone to hear me, ok?" She yelled to the surrounding Alexandrians "Rick and his group are part of this community now, in all ways, as equals."

Bonnie stayed rooted to her spot, eyes stuck on Nicholas.

She knew he would be a liability, purely because of his dumbassery.

"Understood?" Deanna yelled, looking back to Aiden and he nodded with a sickening smile "Understood."

"All of you turn in your weapons, and you two, come talk to me."