TWENTY FOUR.

BONNIE was standing beside Rick and Michonne, with Daryl next to her as they discussed a plan "Use anything you got on you for weapons." He whispered just loud enough for the group to all to hear.

Bonnie nodded and walked over and sat beside Carl "Did you see Judith?" He asked her keeping his eyes forward, Bonnie watched him sadly "I'm sorry Carl I didn't see her." The boy nodded, his hat falling slightly before Bonnie fixed it "Look at me." She ordered gently and he looked up at the blonde.

"Everything is going to be alright, we'll get out of here and we will find Judith." Bonnie took a hold of his hand and squeezed it gently "You'd be a great mom Bonnie, Frankie is lucky to have you." Bonnie chuckled and sent him a comforting grin.

"Maybe in the future I'll think about having a baby. But first we need to get out of here alive for me to do that." Carl chuckled as the pair stood up, Rick and Daryl watched them from where they stood.

Rick seen the blonde as his little sister, although they got off on the wrong foot, he loved that she was always helping people, especially the way she taught her niece everything she knew.

The sound of footsteps approaching the cart caught everyone's attention "Alright, got four of them pricks comin' this way." Daryl voiced from his view at the door "Y'all know what to do." Rick stood up as the group readied themselves.

"Go for their eyes first." Bonnie rolled back her shoulders as she held her bootlaces in her hands, ready to choke the first person that came through those doors "Then their throats."

"Put your back to the walls at either end of the cart now." A man ordered and the group looked around at each other, before the sound of something opening above them pulled Bonnie's gaze up.

Something dropped on the floor, cylinder in shape, before she noticed Abraham's eyes widen "Move!" He yelled and grabbed the people closest to him and pulled them away from the blast of smoke.

Bonnie felt herself being pulled away into the corner of the cart, she squinted her eyes to try and see what was going on, choking on the thick fog that filled the small space.

She could just make out the door opening and a man walking in with a gas mask before everything faded out.

\/

Bonnie began waking up, feeling as if she was being dragged.

Her eyes fluttered open, squinting at the bright light and her head felt heavy as it swayed side to side before she adjusted to her surroundings.

She blinked a few times as she heard muffled sounds from a room she was being dragged in to, she moved her head and heard the sound of an electric saw, her breaths came out quicker as she seen dead bodies littered on tables with missing limbs.

"We saw you go into the woods with a bag and come out without it." She faintly heard as she had now fully woken up.

She was being dragged by the guy that attacked her when they first arrived to the dreadful place.

"Had to pull my spotters back before we could go look for it, what was in it?" The man finished, before the guy dragging her stopped and noticed Bonnie had come too.

"Hey there princess," he smiled sinisterly at Bonnie and she felt sick to her stomach "get on your feet." He muttered lowly into her ear and she stayed on her ass on the ground.

She could tell he was getting agitated by now and she had to hide the smirk that tried to form on her lips "I said get on your feet you dumb bitch."

He grabbed Bonnie and stood her up, causing her to close her eyes in pain from the tightness of his grip, before he pulled her into another room "Maybe this will jog your memory?" A voice spoke and she noticed a bath tub with people all around it.

The asshole gripping Bonnie's arm let go of her, as the guy squatted in front of the bathtub stood up. Her breath hitched as she seen Bob, Rick, Daryl and Glenn gagged and tied up on the other side of the bathtub.

"Now this pretty thing, what's her name again?" The guy walked over and caressed Bonnie's jaw slowly, before she ripped it out of his grip "Bonnie." The man that dragged her stated before Rick spoke up "You don't need to do this Gareth."

Bonnie had to hold her scoff, as she made eye contact with Daryl, noticing he was tensed up and leaning forward causing Bonnie to subtly shake her head at him.

"Well, tell me what's in the bag Rick." The man remained quiet and Bonnie followed Gareth's actions, watching him walk over to a table and pick up a large knife. Bonnie remained calm, taking it as a bluff, as he sauntered back over.

He lifted the knife as it caught the light and shone back on Rick "Now tell me Bonnie, what did you do before this?" He asked her, holding the knife up to her faces
snd she squinted as it pierced her cheek.

She looked past him and noticed Daryl grunt and begin to struggle "I was an Osteopath." She replied, looking into his eyes as he smirked "So you know a little bit about tendons huh?" He asked her again and she remained quiet.

He sighed, looking to the man on Bonnie's right and nodded as he took out her legs and forced her on her stomach and a yelp left the blonde's mouth "Let me ask you that again, so you know a little bit about tendons?" Bonnie nodded as her breathing increased.

She felt the man holding her pull off her boot and sock, exposing her heel and her breath hitched "So you know that the rupturing of the Achilles tendon is one of the most painful things ever, almost like a gunshot I've heard." Gareth chuckled before he moved the knife over Bonnie's Achilles and her eyes widened.

"You of course know what happens," he paused and looked to Bob, Glenn, Rick and Daryl "but I don't think they know, so how about we fill them in shall we." Bonnie's eyes met Rick's before she spoke "I-I will lose function of my ankle, I will walk with a limp for the rest of my life and won't be able to run or even stand on the tip of my toes."

She struggled against the hold as she finished telling the men "No please, don't do this please." She begged as the force of her being held down increased, Daryl's muffled speech could be heard as Gareth signalled to a man to pull it out of his mouth "You touch 'er an' I'll kill you." Gareth chuckled at his words, though ignored him.

"So Rick, what's in the bag?"

Rick looked almost conflicted and Bonnie shook her head at him, though both him and Daryl could see the fear in her eyes "Alright then, lets get cutting shall we?" Gareth grinned and held the knife above the blonde's heel and Bonnie let out a wrangled cry.

"Ok, ok!" Rick yelled and Gareth stood up, walking over and squatting in front of Rick "There's guns in it, AK-47, 44. Magnum, Automatic weapons, night scope, a compound bow and a machete with a red handle on it, that I'm gonna use to kill you."

Bonnie let out a breath of relief as she felt her sock snd boot being fixed.

She sat up, though the sound of gunshots and an explosion caught everyone's attention.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!