EIGHT.

BONNIE, Maggie and Glenn stood at the fences, killing stray walkers as they got to know each other some more. "So Bonnie, what was your life like before all this?" Glenn asked with a smile as they stepped back from the fence after killing the last couple walkers.

Bonnie grinned as she thought back to her previous life "Well, I was just your average girl livin' her life in her twenties." She responded, before Maggie spoke up "What was your job?" "I was an Osteopath." Maggie's face lit up with a smile, as did Glenn's "Well, I know who I'll be coming to for a massage after a hard day of work."

Bonnie laughed, throwing her head up and closing her eyes as the trio turned and began walking back towards the prison. "Piss off." Glenn and Maggie laughed as Bonnie's eyes settled on Daryl, Rick, Carl and Frankie in the field.

"What about you guys?" Bonnie asked, looking to her right at the couple "Well, I was supposed to be a pizza delivery guy." Bonnie's eyebrows raised with a smirk "Oh if pizza was around now, you'd be my pizza bitch." Maggie and Bonnie burst out into a fit of giggle as Glenn rolled his eyes.

"What about you Maggie?" Bonnie nudged her closest friend softly "Well I was attending college, but then worked back at the farm." Bonnie nodded her head as they put their weapons away in the weapon bin.

Bonnie waved to the pair before breaking out into a jog over to her niece and the three guys. Bonnie could see Daryl and Rick spot the woman as she made her way over, Rick sending her a smile to which she returned.

"Hey Bon." Carl smiled and she winked at the young boy, noticing a pink tint on his cheeks at the beautiful woman. "Hey Rick, was wondering if I could steal little miss Frankie for today's lesson?" She asked kindly, lifting her arm up to shield the sun out of her eyes.

Rick nodded his head "She's all yours." Bonnie smiled and looked down at her niece, before looking back at Rick "Do you have a smaller hand gun that we can borrow?" She asked him and he nodded "Yeah I'm pretty sure there is a small gun in the weapon bin."

Bonnie nodded a thanks at the man before she looked down at Frankie "Come on." As Bonnie turned around and began walking "Can Daryl come too?" Frankie yelled out causing Bonnie to spin around as she walked backwards.

"If he would like, why don't you ask him?" She watched as Frankie turned to Daryl, before she spun back around and made the rest of the way towards the weapon bin. Bonnie looked in and carefully searched through the guns, before she spotted a small 357 Magnum and picked it up.

Bonnie began walking back out to the field and met Daryl and Frankie halfway. "Hey Daryl." Bonnie smiled at the quiet man, and he sent her a nod before sitting down on the ground. Frankie followed, yanking Daryl's hand down with her, insinuating Daryl followed the pair.

Bonnie held up the gun, and emptied the cylinder of bullets into her palm and placed them in her pockets. Daryl watched Bonnie, his eyes tracing the features of her face, he had to admit that he did find her attractive, but not just because of her looks, but because of the way she handled herself and Frankie.

"I'm sure Daryl can help me out here." Bonnie speaking cut Daryl's trance as she held the gun sideways in front of Frankie "Ok, this is your gun from now on little miss. But I will hold onto it until you are an expert."

Bonnie began pointing parts of the gun out and teaching Frankie "This is the safety of the gun, once this is flicked," she paused and turned the safety off on the gun "once you pull the trigger a bullet will come flyin' out the gun."

Bonnie turned the safety back on as Daryl sat forward "Never keep your finger on the trigger, the only time you put it on the trigger is when you're gonna pull the trigger." He spoke up, taking the gun from Bonnie and holding it, showing Frankie how she should hold it.

Bonnie smiled at their interaction as Frankie watched Daryl closely and nodded "Can I try and hold it?" She asked him, Daryl looking to Bonnie for permission and she nodded her head.

Frankie took hold of the gun, the weight of the metal weighing her hands down a bit and she grunted "Why is it so heavy for a little gun?" She asked in bewilderment causing Bonnie and Daryl to chuckle.

Frankie rested her hand along the frame of the gun, just as Daryl had, lifting it up with her two hands with a little bit of a struggle. She sighed in defeat as she dropped it into her lap "Alright, we'll continue more later if you're good ok?" Bonnie spoke up as she took hold of the gun.

Frankie nodded, looking flat as she stood up and seen some of the other kids that were staying in the prison "Go and play with them, be careful ok?" Frankie took off without another glance back at the two adults.

Bonnie sighed pulling the bullets out of her pocket, and placing them on the ground as she looked up at Daryl "You know, you can always say no to her." She popped open the cylinder and began slowly placing the bullets back into the gun slowly.

"Nah, 's ok." He responded shortly and Bonnie shook her head as she continued placing the bullets in gun before pushing the cylinder back in. "How did you meet these guys?" Bonnie asked curiously as she layed on her side, resting on her elbow.

Daryl played with the dried blades of grass beneath the two adults before he replied "Well I met Glenn, Carol, T-Dog and Carl when this all started. We were in a camp along with some others, but they are all dead now," he paused as he spotted Rick "met Rick after he came back with Glenn from a run, he was a bit of a prick."

Bonnie chuckled at his words "Hershel, Maggie and Beth let us stay on their farm for a while, before it got overrun by walkers." Bonnie nodded as she layed on her back and shut her eyes.

There was a comfortable silence between the two, no words, just the sound of the birds in the air and the wind blowing softly.

"Daryl," Bonnie began and sat up, looking over at Daryl as they made eye contact "thank you, for everything you do with Frankie." Daryl sent a small smile the girls way and she smiled in return.

He watched as she pulled out the knife from it's sheath that was strapped to her thigh, the handle was unlike anything he had seen, it was quite weird if he were honest. It had a gold base, though seemed to be wrapped in black electrical tape and the tip of the handle was a dark blue.

Before he could ask her about it she spoke up" Do you miss anything from before all this shit?" Bonnie asked the man, twirling the knife carefully in her hands and he shrugged his shoulders "Nah." She nodded and decided to not ask more questions, she heard him exhale.

"What about you?" She looked over at him with a grin "I miss listening to music." She heard Daryl scoff and she looked at him "What?" "You could say anythin', a good meal, your bed, a hot shower." He paused and looked at the woman "Yet you choose music?"

She laughed "Oh shut up, I like to dance and sing, horribly at that."

The pair chuckled, Daryl shaking his head at her before they fell into silence once again.

Both enjoying the silence and relaxation for the first time in a while.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!