FOURTY SEVEN.

MORNING came and the group all woke up.

Bonnie sat up with a groan, Daryl followed her actions "Explore, find things out." Rick told the group as everyone began to properly wake up from their long and welcomed slumber.

"Aunty Bonnie can I got with Noah today?" Bonnie looked over at Frankie and Noah, whom she had come to treat him like he was her own son, even though there would only be around thirteen year age gap between them.

Bonnie nodded with a smile " 'Course, stay close to each other okay?" Noah nodded and took ahold of Frankie's tiny hand before they left the house and roamed the streets of Alexandria.

By now, everyone but Daryl, Bonnie and Rick had left.

"You gonna come out today?" Bonnie asked Daryl, drinking a glass of water slowly.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay." He replied, an uneasy look on his face and she nodded "I'm going to go talk to Deanna about my jobs, then I'll come back." Bonnie told him and skulled the rest of her water, placing the empty glass in the sink.

Bonnie and Daryl walked out onto the front porch, the redneck perching himself up on the railing and began to play with his crossbow.

Rick followed the pair out onto the porch and watched their interaction, a small smile on his lips.

"Alright I'll be back in a little bit." Bonnie turned to look at the two men, sending them both a smile, before she jogged down the steps and took off towards Deanna's house.

"You mean a lot to each other." Rick observed as the men watched the Australian make her way down the streets of Alexandria.

Daryl shrugged, not wanting to talk about it.

"Lori and I used to drive through neighbourhoods like these, thinkin' one day." Rick told Daryl and the redneck nodded "Well here we are." Rick scoffed with a smile "Yeah."

\/

Bonnie walked up the steps and knocked on the door to Deanna's home.

A few seconds later the door was pulled open to reveal the woman "Bonnie!" The blonde sent Deanna a tight lipped smile, and brought her hands to rest on her hips.

"I came to talk to you about my jobs, especially my osteo one?" Bonnie asked "Osteo?" The elder woman asked and Bonnie chuckled.

"Sorry, the Australian in me, the osteopathy job." Deanna nodded, closing the door behind the blonde and joining Bonnie on the front step.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the infirmary to meet Pete, our doctor, and we can get you situated." Bonnie followed the woman down the stairs and over to the infirmary.

Deanna walked through the already open door, and a tall man with sandy blonde hair stood observing someone "Pete." Deanna walked towards the man as he finished up wihth his patient.

The woman Pete was treating left the room and he turned around "Deanna, what can I do for you?" He asked and Bonnie immediately felt put off by him, "I want you to meet Bonnie, she's part of the group that came yesterday with Rick."