FOURTY TWO.

BONNIE and Noah returned back to the barn thirty minutes later to see Daryl waiting.

Noah and Bonnie walked closer "Go on inside, I'll be there in a few." She told the boy and he nodded, entering the barn.

Bonnie came face to face with Daryl, who pulled her gently to the side of the barn, away from eye view and earshot.

"What's up?" Bonnie asked the quiet man.

Daryl shrugged "You should have came with me, not the kid." He grunted in annoyance as Bonnie turned to walk back into the barn "Get over it crybaby."

Daryl followed after her.

They entered through the front door to see everyone else already back, and a mountain of canned food and water.

Bonnie walked over and sat on some crates, Daryl sat close beside her, his knee barely touching hers. Frankie seen her Aunt and smiled, walking over and standing in between her legs as Bonnie wrapped her arms around her tiny midsection.

Rick stood up, walking towards Aaron with a can of food in his hand "This," he raised the can "this is all ours now." He lowly spoke, almost threatening Aaron to try something.

"There is more than enough." Aaron agreed "It's ours." Rick stated and Aaron nodded "Whether or not we go to your camp."

"What do you mean, why wouldn't we go?" Carl asked confused and Bonnie agreed "If he were lying, or if he wanted to hurt us, but he isn't and he doesn't." Michonne responded and looked around at the group.

"We need this." Bonnie pleaded, her eyes running across her family slowly "So we are going, somebody say something if they feel differently." Michonne finished for the blonde, who sent her a nod of appreciation.

The group remained quiet, and a small, almost invisible smile rest on Rick's lips.

"I dunno man, this barn smells like horse shit."

This brought a smile up onto Bonnie's face who shook her head "Hey, language!" Frankie called and nudged Daryl, causing everyone to chuckle.

"Yeah we're goin'."

Bonnie looked over at Daryl, a large smile remaining on her lips "You dork." She whispered, earning a playful glare from the man.

It was settled that the group would leave at sundown, and take route twenty three instead of route sixteen.

"I'm going to go with Rick and Aaron." Bonnie told Daryl and he shook his head "You should stay with Frankie, Bonnie." He muttered as the pair ate some of the canned food.

Bonnie shook her head "I was one of the first people he seen, I don't trust Rick with him, Daryl." She whispered just loud enough for them to both hear.

"I'll be fine I promise you." She assured him and he continued to eat "I'll make it up to you if something happens." She promised as she spooned some more food into her mouth.

Daryl scoffed, causing Bonnie to chuckle.

\/