FIFTY FOUR.

AFTER the whole fight between Rick and Pete, Bonnie finally spent some time with her niece.

"I'm sorry I didn't come see you yesterday." Bonnie wrapped her arms around Frankie and the little girl smiled "It's okay Aunty Bonnie... I heard what happened."

Bonnie frowned as she brushed some hair out of Frankie's eyes "Don't blame yourself, please." Bonnie felt tears brim in her eyes before she hugged Frankie tightly.

"I love you and I'm sorry I haven't been around as much."

Frankie hugged her Aunt back tightly "It's ok Aunty Bonnie, you are just doing your part here." Bonnie pulled away with a grin as she held Frankie's face gently in her hands.

"How about we have a Frankie and Aunty Bonnie day hmm?"

A large smile made its way up onto Frankie's lips and she nodded "Yes!" She exclaimed and wiggled out of Bonnie's arms.

"What do you want to do?" Bonnie asked and stood up straighter, the headache still pounding her head form the hangover.

Now she remembered why she never drank before all this.

"How about we go for a drive, like we used too?" Frankie asked.

"I don't see why not!" Frankie cheered excitedly "Let me go pick a CD to play." Bonnie told her, before she walked over to the bookshelf and searched the CDS.

"Frankie, I found your favourite!"

Bonnie spun around with a Fleetwood Mac CD in her hands and Frankie cheered again.

"Lets go see Olivia, and then we can go."

The two blondes ventured over to see Olivia and take some snacks and water.

"Thanks Olivia!" Frankie yelled, waving to the kind woman as Bonnie started the engine of a car, pushing the CD in and playing it.

Frankie pulled open the door, sitting in the passenger seat and closing the door behind her.

"You ready?" Bonnie asked, looking over at the little girl who nodded her head "Yep! Lets hit the road."

Bonnie rolled both their windows down and she turned to Rosita who was standing at the gate for duty.

Rosita pulled the gates open and Bonnie slowly drove out "Be back soon." She yelled to Rosita who sent her a smile and nod.

Frankie waved too the woman before Bonnie sped down the road, away from Alexandria.

\/

Daryl continued his trek back through the woods with Aaron and Morgan.

He had been gone for a day and a bit and he was missing Bonnie and Frankie a lot.

"I wonder what's going on back home." Aaron tried to spark up a conversation between him and Daryl, only for Daryl to ignore him.

"You and Bonnie seem close."

The mention of her name brought Daryl back down to Earth.