FOURTY.

DARYL managed to get an a hour and a bit of sleep, waking up to see mostly everyone up and sat exhaustedly.

He stood up and looked around, noticing Bonnie, Frankie and Maggie were still missing.

He felt his breath hitch as his eyes darted around frantically and picked up his crossbow.

It seems his questions were answered, as four figures entered the barn.

"Guys." Bonnie called.

Rick turned to look at them, though once he noticed the man accompanying the three girls he pulled out his python, everyone followed suit, aiming at Aaron.

Daryl jogged over and reached out for Bonnie and Frankie, resting his hands on Bonnie's upper arm and gently on Frankie's head "You ok? Are you hurt?" He asked lowly and Bonnie smiled.

"We're fine." She replied and Frankie smiled up at him before she took off his vest and handed it back to him.

He nodded and slid the vest back on before he raised his crossbow with a hard face at Aaron.

"This is Aaron." Maggie introduced the man from beside Bonnie as Aaron raised his hands again.

"We met him outside," Maggie began "We took his weapon and his gear." Bonnie finished as Daryl began roughly patting him up and down to check for anything else the women had missed.

Once he was satisfied, Daryl stood back beside Bonnie closely.

"Hi." Aaron began, the tension in the barn was at an all time high.

Judith's cries interrupted the quiet barn, Carl took his sister into his arms and rocked her gently.

"It's nice to meet you." Aaron took a step forward and the sounds of gun's clicking and Daryl moving after the man made him stop.

Bonnie reached out and took ahold of Daryl's hand to stop him from doing anything he would regret.

"You said he had a weapon?" Rick gruffly asked and Maggie walked forward, handing the bearded leader the small gun they had taken from Aaron.

Bonnie watched Rick carefully as he checked the barrel of the gun, before sliding it into the waistband of his pants.

"There something you need?" He asked.

"He has a camp nearby, he wants us to, audition for it." Bonnie told Rick with a swallow.

"I wish there were another word, audition makes it sound like we are some kind of dance troop."

Everyone watched the intruder carefully.

"That's only on Friday nights."

The group remained silent at his attempt of humour.

"And it's not a camp." He looked at Bonnie "I-It's a community, I think you all would make valuable additions." Bonnie couldn't help but feel relieved.

"But it's not my call." He finished and Bonnie looked to Daryl with hopeful eyes.

Daryl looked back at her with an unreadable gaze.