SIXTY ONE.

"JESUS." Bonnie huffed as she was slammed to the ground on her back.

The blonde let out a few harsh breaths before getting back up onto her feet "Again." She motioned towards Rosita who stood with her hip cocked snd hands on her hips.

"Are you sure?" The brunette asked walking closer to Bonnie and the blonde nodded "Yeah, come on, don't get soft on me now Rosita." Bonnie teased with a grin as the two walked slowly in a circle, facing each other with their hands up.

Rosita chuckled at the blonde's words "Now why would I do that Bonnie?" and the two locked up, where Bonnie managed to slip Rosita into a headlock.

In a split second, Rosita had sweeped Bonnie's feet from under her, sending the blonde tumbling backwards and Rosita on top of her.

"I win."

Bonnie groaned, clenching her jaw in annoyance as Rosita stood up and off of her "It's going to take some time Bonnie, you'll get there eventually." The brunette encouraged as Bonnie sat up, leaning back on her right arm.

"It's only been two weeks since your injury, so you're doing pretty well." Bonnie stood up onto her feet, dusting off her clothes and hair of any grass "Hurts sometimes, but it'll heal eventually."

Bonnie smirked as her and Rosita turned to walk back to heir houses.

"Same time tomorrow?" Bonnie asked and turned to look at Rosita who placed her cap onto her head.

"Yeah, same time for me to beat you." She grinned, and Bonnie pushed her away playfully "Whatever, see you tomorrow." The women waved to one another and Bonnie split off towards her house.

Bonnie's side had healed up nicely, leaving a decent scar that Frankie seemed to find cool.

A beep made her jump, the blonde's head whipping to her left and down at the gates where Rick and Daryl stood beside a car.

Daryl spotted her blonde locks, and tall slender frame at the end of the street "Man, I've never seen you like this." Rick teased his friend as the Australian jogged over to the pair of them.

"Shut up." Daryl grunted, causing Rick to chuckle.

"Hey guys." Bonnie smiled and the two men sent her a nod "We're jus' about to head out, you want anythin'?" Daryl asked and watched as Bonnie folded her arms across her chest.

"More records would be great!" She grinned before becoming serious again "Uh, any rubbing cream for soft tissue injuries, strapping tape, would be great thank you."

Rick nodded "We'll keep a look out." Bonnie sent him a grateful smile as he slid into the drivers seat and slammed the door shut behind him.

Bonnie walked closer to Daryl, dropping her arms beside her "I'll see you later." She spoke just loud enough for Daryl to hear and she leaned her head up "We should be back by this afternoon." He spoke.

Bonnie nodded and pecked his lips a couple times "Have fun babe." She smiled and watched as he got into the car, the two males waving as they drove off towards the gate.

With that, Bonnie set off back home.

\/