TWENTY.

BY now, Glenn and Bonnie had found their way to a railway, a significant landmark if you ask any of their group, and followed it with Tara, Abraham, Rosita and Eugene in tow.

Bonnie had calmed down a considerable amount by now and she was walking beside Rosita, getting to know the girl "Do you have family?" The girl asked Bonnie as they continued their trek.

Bonnie nodded her head "Yeah, but they're all dead." Rosita stayed silent "Died at the beginning of this." "I'm so sorry Bonnie." Rosita mumbled as she rested her hand on Bonnie's arm.

"Though, my niece, she's out there somewhere. She's smart, I'd like to think I taught her well." Bonnie smiled at the thought of Frankie. "What's her name?" Rosita asked curiously as she noticed Bonnie's change in behaviour.

"Francesca, Frankie for short." Glenn cut in from up ahead "She's one badass little girl." Bonnie grinned at his words and Rosita smiled "She's my everything." Bonnie muttered and exhaled sharply.

"What about you?" Bonnie asked turning to look at the woman and she shook her head. Bonnie decided to end the conversation there, not wanting to pry.

Bonnie looked down the tracks, and noticed a big sign "Glenn, look." Bonnie pointed towards the sign and the group stopped to read it "Glenn go to Terminus, Maggie." It read and Glenn turned to Bonnie with a large grin "She's alive." Bonnie was happy for Glenn, though could not help but feel her own sadness and anger seeping through.

The group continued walking before Rosita walked up beside Bonnie again "You have another you're hoping isn't dead." She stated knowingly, just loud enough for them two to hear.

Bonnie sighed and shrugged her shoulders "Yeah maybe, we haven't known each other for long, maybe a month or two, but I like him. He has helped out a lot with my niece and she loves him." Rosita smiled at the girl.

"Daryl will be alive, I know it. If any of us were to survive alone out here it'd be him." Rosita nodded at the girls response as they settled into a comfortable silence and continued walking to find Maggie.

\/

The group had reached a tunnel, that sounded like it was infested with walkers from the many growls and moans from the inside. "We leave you here," Abraham began as he gave us two jugs of water and a gun "we hope you find your people."

Bonnie nodded at the man's kind words "Good luck, maybe don't be an ass as much." Rosita told Glenn as she went down the line and hugged the trio. As Bonnie and Rosita met in a hug, Bonnie mumbled "Don't be a stranger, hopefully we'll meet again." The girl smiled at Bonnie with a nod "I hope you find your niece and Daryl, don't be afraid to tell him."

Bonnie nodded with a small smile before the three of them turned and took off into the tunnel carefully.

Bonnie let out a shaky breath as she turned her flashlight on, as did Tara and Glenn to provide some navigation through the dark and bumpy track. "You like Daryl don't you Bon?" Glenn asked seriously and Bonnie stayed silent.

"What's it matter, he's probably dead." Bonnie sighed as the growls of walkers could still be heard, "He won't be dead, you and I both know that and for what it's worth Bonnie, it's pretty obvious he likes you too."

Bonnie remained silent as they spotted the collapsed roof of the underground railway on the tracks, walkers stuck under the heavy concrete. The trio went through carefully, stabbing each one in the head quietly as too many walkers could be heard beyond the fallen roof.

"There are too many for us to take on alone." Bonnie whispered to the two as she peered over the fallen rubble and could just see the outlines of many walkers in the dark. Glenn stood up "We could leave the flashlight facing the corner just long enough for us to get over and make a run for it." He whispered back and Tara and Bonnie nodded "That could work." Tara whispered back and the trio went to work.

Though from there, it all went south.

Though the flashlight did distract the walkers, as the trio were quietly stepping over the rubble, Tara slipped and her foot got stuck beneath a heavy rock. The sound of Bonnie and Glenn's struggles alerted the walkers "Shit." Bonnie muttered as she pulled out her knife and got ready to kill any walkers coming too close.

Glenn managed to free Tara's ankle and help, though the sudden glaring lights caused the trio to squint there eyes "Get down!" They heard, before bullets sprayed into the walkers ahead of them.

Bonnie, Glenn and Tara shielded their ears before the firing seized, and she could see six figures stood before them.

Someone walked forward towards them and Bonnie could see the short brown hair and she knew it could only be Maggie. "Maggie?" Glenn blurted in shock and the pair hugged. Bonnie walked closer to the others and seen Sasha and Bob "My god am I glad to see your faces." The girl smiled before she hugged the two tightly.

She looked to her left and spotted Rosita, Eugene and Abraham sending them a nod for thanks.

They had found some of their people, now they just needed to find the rest.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!