FIFTY EIGHT.

GROWLS and moans surrounded Bonnie as she walked down a long road that she could only hope took her back to Alexandria.

"You're so close Bonnie, come on." Noah spoke from beside her, Bonnie let out a quiet whimper as she hobbled with her stick for support.

Bonnie licked her chapped lips, her muscles ached, it was becoming harder and harder to breath with each step she took.

Bonnie had never felt so weak.

With no food and water, as well as the loss of blood she had sustained, the blonde knew she didn't have much time left.

"Push Bonnie."

She didn't know how long she had walked for, by now the sun was on her back, it must have been around noon.

It was like some sort of miracle had happened.

The walkers disappeared and all she could see in the distance was the fallen walls of Alexandria.

"There you go, be with them."

Bonnie smiled groggily "Noah, come with me." But when she turned to face the boy, he was gone.

Bonnie's face fell, but she understood, he was her guardian angel.

The blonde walked into the trees towards what looked like a fallen wall, something big went down while she was gone.

As Bonnie neared the fallen wall, she could hear the chatter of people.

So they were not all dead, which was good.

Bonnie stumbled out of the tree line by now, the sudden movement sent a sharp pain to her side, causing the blonde to look down at her wound.

She had agitated it, now there was blood spewing through the bandages.

Bonnie lifted her shaky hand to rest on the wound, but the red liquid poured over her fingers slowly.

She was surprised herself at the fact she still had blood.

Bonnie shakily stood up on the fallen wall, catching some attention of the Alexandrian's.

"We got a lone one!"

Bonnie looked up as she seen Spencer aiming a handgun at her.

The blonde continued stumbling as more attention was now drawn to her.

She looked around and seen hundreds of scattered walker bodies littering the floor of Alexandria, some of the hoard must have broke off and got in.

Bonnie looked back up and spotted Rick, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie and Morgan stepping forward hesitantly.

"That's not a walker." Rick looked at Spencer, the man ignoring his words and keeping the gun aimed at the blonde.

"R-Rick." Bonnie shakily spoke up and the man's eyes widened in shock.

Bonnie felt her knees turn to jelly "Bonnie?"