TWENTY FIVE.

GARETH stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Bonnie and the guys with three men. She looked at Daryl, almost like she was silently communicating with him, and she watched as Rick sprung up with a shard of wood and killed the two men behind them.

Bonnie stood up and head butted the guy that held her and immediately felt Daryl's presence "You asshole." He grunted and bent down grabbing him, as Rick cut Bonnie's tied wrists apart.

Bonnie grabbed leaned forward and grabbed Daryl's shoulder "Allow me." He nodded and hooked his arms around his shoulders and held him in place as Bonnie stalked over and bent down to his eye level.

She reached forward and gripped her knife tightly, ripping it from the man's leg "Screw you." She spat before she swiped her arm across, and slit his throat and Daryl dropped him onto the cold, hard floor, before she stabbed him in the head.

Daryl watched the woman with the ghost of a smirk as she stood up, slipping her knife back where it belong on her thigh. "Who the hell are these people?" Bob asked breathlessly as the five stood up and searched for weapons.

Bonnie looked around, searching for an escape route before Rick took off and they followed. She almost gagged at the sight, seeing human midsections strung upside down, and pieces of muscle lay on tables.

"What the hell." She muttered as Rick, Bob, Glenn and Daryl came to a halt in the room. "You cross any of these people you kill 'em, don't hesitate." Rick spoke and Bonnie was shocked at what she saw, these people were monsters.

Bonnie picked up a double edged knife and held it up before following Rick closely towards an exit. The five of them looked out a window and seen walkers everywhere, "We need to be quick and quiet, the gunshots will already be pulling most of the walkers away." Rick muttered.

Bonnie swallowed and followed as Daryl pushed through the door and she gripped both her knifes in her hands as five walkers came towards them. Each of the survivors took care of their own, Bonnie slashed one knife at the walkers stomach and watched it's contents spill to the ground before stabbing it in the head.

She pulled her knife out and watched the body fall like a tree being cut down.

She watched Glenn open a container and a crazed man run out at Rick, "We're the same!" He screamed and Bonnie squirmed from his loudness, worried it would attract to much unwanted attention.

After a few seconds, the man had been attacked and the five hid behind the container, watching as hundreds of walkers limped and dragged their feet forward. Bonnie remained where she stood with Bob and Glenn as Daryl and Rick pushed toward the car to gain a better position on the incoming Terminus people. 

The firing of the guns got louder as Bonnie seen the living shooting at the dead, she looked over Glenn's shoulder, slightly panting and watched on as Rick attacked a Terminus man and grabbed his gun.

Bonnie watched on as Rick shot down the passing Terminus folk, their screams seemed to leave Bonnie feeling oddly satisfied after what they had done to her and the group. Rick and Daryl joined herself, Glenn and Bob "We're gonna have to double back."

Bonnie nodded as she held her knives in her hands securely "C'mon." Daryl grunted before the five of them turned around and headed back into the building to get the hell of out Terminus.