THREE.

"WHAT'S your name?" Bonnie asked flatly as she cradled Frankie in her lap, watching the man drive the trio to his group. The man looked straight ahead with glassy eyes, "Rick, Rick Grimes."

Bonnie pursed her lips and swallowed as she rubbed her hand soothingly up and down Frankie's back "Why were you out there, alone?" She asked curiously, her eyes not leaving him as he turned down a gravel road.

"Just needed space." He replied and the girl bit the inside of her cheek before she turned her head and seen the large prison in all of its glory, noticing stood at the gate were a group of people, probably his people.

Bonnie held her breath as the gate opened, allowing the car to enter and her eyes trailed the group in which all held weapons aimed at the car.

Rick turned the engine off and opened the car door to get out "Lower your weapons," he prompted the group as her eyes fell upon a man that held a crossbow with an intense stare that caused her breath to hitch.

"Now." He finished as Bonnie pushed open her car door and stood out with Frankie still in her arms.

She noticed the women of the group faltered at the sight of the young child in her arms, some of the men too.

"Rick who is she? Why are you with her?" A man asked from beside a woman with short brown hair. Bonnie watched as Rick opened his mouth to speak though stopped, realising he didn't even know the woman's name.

Bonnie interrupted their small conversation "That is not important right now, what is important though is helping my niece." She bluntly stated as Rick nodded, turning to an older man with kind features.

"This is Hershel, he is the doc around here and can help patch your niece up." Bonnie nodded and followed Hershel up into the prison to get treated, leaving the rest in her trails.

She followed the man into the prison and into a cell block that had been cleaned and cleared of the dead, and clearly could be seen as housing the group back there. "Once we get your help, we will be out of here as soon as she is able to travel." Bonnie stated as Hershel motioned to a bed to lay Frankie on.

Bonnie carefully layed down the girl and stood back, folding her arms anxiously as Hershel began to work.

"How did this little one get this cut?" He asked sadly, his caring eyes looking up at the woman and she cleared her throat before responding "She tripped and fell while running from a walker."

Hershel nodded, though he could tell the girl was lying as he cleaned the wound of dirt and grime.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked as he continued cleaning Frankie's cut, Bonnie looked at him with narrowed eyes before hesitantly responding "Bonnie."

As the man placed a bandage around the young girls head, Bonnie shuffled nervously "How long until she wakes up?" she asked quietly, her voice breaking the slightest, though she masked it with a quick cough.

Hershel stood up and walked out of the cell with his crutches, Bonnie just realising he was missing a leg, "It could be a few hours or a few days. It looks like she hit her head pretty hard." He spoke as the sound of footsteps approaching the cell block cut them off.

Bonnie turned her head as her eyes settled upon the group, looking over the members to see a vast majority of people. "Can we talk now?" Rick asked, hands on his hips.

Bonnie scoffed with an incredulous look "Nah, I don't think we can. Not until she wakes up at least." A woman with short grey hair stood forward carefully, the group looking at her shocked "Carol." Rick warned but she ignored him.

"Can we get you some water at least? Food?" She asked with a soft glance and Bonnie watched her for a second before nodding "Water would be great thanks," the woman nodded as Bonnie continued "I'll go out and get our own food, I know you would rather not share your food with a stranger."

She caught the silhouette of the man from earlier with the crossbow, barely catching his eyes as he looked at the ground beside him. "You don't have to." Her gaze met a young blonde girl, who looked no more than seventeen at best, sent her a kind smile.

She could tell straight away that her father was Hershel. "The thing is honey, I do." Carol handed her a cup of water and she saluted a thanks, before turning and making her way into the cell and sat beside Frankie's bed, awaiting the girl to come out of her deep slumber.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!