TEN.

IN the next couple of hours, Rick, Daryl, Hershel, Michonne and Maggie focused on moving the vulnerable and moving those who weren't ill into different cell blocks. While Sasha, Bonnie, Glenn and Hershel moved those who were showing symptoms into cell block A.

Bonnie had been feeling the same since the council meeting, and she could see that Glenn and Sasha were similar to her, both sweating and looking tired.

Bonnie looked around the cell block, people were laying down on cell beds, coughing and shivering.

For the first time in a very long time, Bonnie was scared. She was scared that she would die, and leave Frankie in this horrific world without any family.

Once everyone had moved into cell block A, Hershel, Glenn, Sasha and Bonnie walked out of the room and out into the prison yard to get some fresh air and meet with the rest of the group.

The cool breeze caused Bonnie to shiver slightly, watching as the same thing happened to Sasha and Glenn before they heard yelling. The adults heads turned to see a part of the fence being swarmed by walkers, and close to tipping over.

Bonnie sprinted over to the weapons bin, reaching in and grabbing a crowbar before taking off in the direction of the walkers, along with Glenn and Sasha.

The trio made their way over and began stabbing the walkers through the fence as best they could, watching as it slowly began to collapse under the weight of the walkers.

"Daryl!" Rick yelled as the pair ran off and away to do something, leaving the rest of the group to continue killing the walkers to prevent the fence from caving in. The sound of beeping and squealing pulled the walkers away from the fence, Bonnie looking past the dead to see a car driving away from the prison and Rick sitting in the back.

Whatever they were doing was working as it lead the walkers away, giving Glenn and Tyreese the chance to reinforce the fence. Bonnie leaned against the opposite fence, watching the group work quickly.

The blonde stood up after watching the fence get fixed, making eye contact with Sasha and Glenn noticing they were heavily sweating and looked exhausted just as she did. The group began making their way through the field and back up to the prison, all meeting in the courtyard.

Bonnie leaned against the wall as Rick and Daryl drove back into the prison and met up with the rest of the group with solemn looks on their faces. "We need medicine," Hershel began and Bonnie zoned out as she looked out in the field, such a beautiful sight when the sun was setting.

"Bonnie." The sound of her name pulled her out of her thoughts and she looked around the group as her vision began to fade out, though it came back when she hit the floor hard.

Daryl couldn't keep his eyes off of Bonnie, noticing back in the council meeting she looked extremely pale and sweaty. His suspicions were all but sure when he watched Bonnie slowly fall to the ground "Bonnie!" Maggie called and he found himself dropping to his knees beside her.

The only sound coming from the girl where wheezes, the sickness had now consumed her and he had no idea what to do "Hershel you gotta help her." Daryl looked at the man, blue eyes filled with fear and hope.

"She's got it, she needs to get to A now." Hershel calmly spoke as Bonnie searched for Daryl "Daryl?" she asked hoarsely as he suddenly appeared above her "L-Look after Frankie for me," she began and inhaled a staggered breath "tell her I love her." The woman's lip quivered as Glenn wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up with the help of Sasha.

"I won't 'ave to Bonnie, 'cause you're gonna tell 'er yourself." He stated as he watched Glenn and Sasha pull her away.

"I'll go now," Daryl stated looking at Rick "I'll get the medicine now." Rick nodded as Tyreese, Bob and Michonne gathered their things to go with him.

Rick could see Daryl was troubled, that he cared for Bonnie and did not want anything to happen to the woman, whether he wanted to admit it or not, Daryl liked the Australian more then he thought.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to like!