she will be loved

Lauren hates Mondays. She doesn't know why, she just does and right now she's glad her day is over and she's finally home.

It's the first time since the beginning of school that she actually came home as soon as she was done with her class and now she's actually kinda bored. It's only 2PM. Her mind wanders a lot and obviously she thinks about Alma, and then about Normani.

She would be going crazy if she even knew what Lauren is thinking about right now. She slowly takes her phone out from her back pocket and going to the messages app.

To: Alma😻
From: Me
Hey
I know you're in class so I'll wait for your response
Do you wanna eat dinner with me tonight?

She bites her bottom lip nervously, but still taps on the little arrow to send it.

From: Alma😻
To: Me
I'm down
I'm not in class, actually, I'm skipping it

To: Alma😻
From: Me
Not cool, Alma
I'll be waiting for you around 7 or 8, you chose

From: Alma😻
To: Me
I hate Mrs Johnson, and that's on her for being a bitch
Actually I'm on my way. That ok?

Lauren jumps a little. If Alma is already on her way, she needs to clean up a little and most importantly, she needs to freshen up.

To: Alma😻
From: Me
Okay, that's fine :)
Seen

She doesn't wait, and immediately jumps to clean and get ready. She does cringe a little to how nervous she is, she feels like she's going back to her first date ever.

It was with Camila, but she's not going to think about it right now.

Alma has to admit that she's nervous to, but she will only admit it to herself.

She does stop by her house and runs to her room. She won't change her outfit (the media) because she likes it and she's too impatient to see Lauren.

"Alma? What are you doing here?" Her mom stops her as she's about to leave.

"Uh... I had a period stain, so I went home to change. I told my teacher. I'm going back now and I'm going to study at the library tonight. Don't wait for me, see you, bye!"

She runs out the door and starts walking to her teacher's house, her backpack falling loosely on her right shoulder as she softly hums. She walks pretty fast because she can't wait to see what tonight is going to be like.

Lauren sighs as she's finally ready. She changed her outfit, re-did her makeup and put different shoes on.

 She changed her outfit, re-did her makeup and put different shoes on