this night

DISCLAIMER⚠️
This chapter will entirely be smut, so if you're sensitive or don't wanna read this, just don't read it.
Also if you wanna read it, I apologize I've never written smut or at least not in English🥴
Enjoy😊

The older girl slams the door and softly pushes Alma against the wall, and grows a little tense when she feels her body so close the the blonde girl's.

She kisses her neck, jaw and cheek as Alma slides her hands under her teacher's sweater to take it off.

Lauren places her hands on Alma's sides as she starts walking backwards to the bed where she sits down, letting Alma sits on her lap, not breaking their kiss.

She pulls away for air, and takes off the older girl's hoodie as well as unbuttoning her jeans.

Alma stands up, taking it off herself and she grows a little bit shy when she realises that she's standing in front of Lauren in her underwear. And while Lauren is shamelessly looking at Alma's stunning body, the younger girl can't help but stare at her teacher's breast.

It's a little weird, seeing her teacher in that position, but she figures the weirder is yet to come as she pushes her down by putting her hand on her beautifully sculpted stomach to undo her pants and take them off, still a little uncomfortable and tensed that someone is seeing her wearing so less clothes.

"You look beautiful." Lauren whispers, feeling Alma's tension as the girl gets on top of her.

Alma kisses her, and she clumsily bumps her forehead against Lauren's as she leans down, making the both of them laugh.

"I'm sorry." Alma chuckles. "I don't know what I'm doing." She whispers, not wanting to break the comfortable energy that's in the room right now.

"Don't worry." Lauren answers, softly pushing her away so she'd be the one on top. "I got you, babe."

That's when Alma loses it. It's like her mind finally comprehends what's happening and she gets all of these feelings at once.

The feeling of her skin against Lauren's, or the feeling of Lauren's kisses on her neck, but especially the way Lauren is kissing every single part of her body right now.

There's this weird heat in her lower stomach that makes her heart skip a beat every time she feels Lauren's lips crash against her skin, and she's so out of breath because of it.

Lauren's lips travel from her collarbones to her stomach, and she goes up to her lips again, unclasping Alma's bra.

"You still have time to back up if you don't want it." Lauren says, and Alma shakes her head as the heat in her body intensifies.

"No. I want it, please."

"Oh, you're already begging?"

Alma closes her eyes as she recognizes Lauren's playful tone.

"Lauren, don't. I don't wanna play."

"As you wish, baby." She kisses her one more time, taking off her bra and sending it somewhere in the room.

She takes a moment to just look at Alma, and her body, and appreciate it before she leans down and puts her warm hand on Alma's right breast, making the young girl close her eyes.
Lauren drops a few kisses on her collarbones, slowly drifting to her left breast, but she doesn't wanna take too long because she feels the way Alma's hips keep moving against her own.

That's when she lowers her kisses to Alma's center, making her squirm a little as she kisses her now wet underwear.
She takes it off with no difficulty, and throws it away the sale way she did with every single one of Alma's clothes.

She can feel the girl a little tensed, so she strokes her cheek softly with a reassuring smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine, Lauren." Alma says, her eyes closed as Lauren's touch keeps getting her wetter every second.

So Lauren decides to not waste anymore time, and slides her tongue around Alma's clitoris as a moan escapes the younger girl's lips.

Alma doesn't really know whether it's just how having sex feels or if Lauren's really good at it, but the way she feels right now is indescribable.

The way she feels when Lauren touches her, the emotions she feels when her teacher stares into her eyes as her head is right between her legs, it's just something that she can't put into words.

She shivers, moaning louder and louder as her left hand slides down her stomach to Lauren's head, making Lauren's piercing emerald eyes gaze into her eyes as she feels this warm feeling build up more and more in her lower stomach.

"Oh my God, Lauren..." she groans, her hand gripping  and slightly pulling on the Cuban's hair as she can just feel it coming.

She doesn't know what it is or how it'll feel like but she knows it's coming and for now it feels like heaven.

Feeling Alma's legs starting to shake and tense up a little, Lauren speeds up, taking ahold of her hand to intertwine their fingers as she helps Alma ride out of her orgasm.

Alma's now a shaky, breathless mess now as Lauren is dropping kisses on her inner thighs, letting Alma catch her breath before she says or does anything.

"You good?" Lauren asks, watching Alma's red cheeks and messy face with a smirk.

"That was perfect." Is all the younger girl can manage to say, still taking in the ride of emotions she just went on.

Somehow she feels like she'll remember this night for the rest of her life.

------